Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Louis’s POV:

            After we finished breakfast, Harry and Greer took the dishes shift.

            “All right, guys, while Harry and I finish up the dishes, you can put on your bathing suits and go out to the lake in the back.” Greer said.

            “Okay.” We said, hurrying up the stairs.

            “The path is behind the house.” Harry called after us.

            We all ran into our rooms, which I shared with Liam and Zayn.

            “Michaelann doesn’t look good, she looks like she’s struggling.” Liam said plainly, taking off his shirt.

            “Yeah, but she looks pretty fit,” Zayn said matter-of-factly, pulling up his swim trunks, “God, I miss Perrie.”

            “Speaking of girlfriends, I should give Eleanor a ring later.”  I said, slipping off my shirt.

            “You guys ready?” Liam asked as we finished putting on our swim trunks.

            “Yep.” Zayn and I replied as we followed him out. Liam walked up to Niall and Michaelann’s door and knocked.

            “Coming!” Michaelann yelled through the door.

            “Niall, you coming too?” Zayn snickered. Only God knows what going on in there. Harry puts too much influence on innocent men.

            “Of course! Just a second.” He yelled, kind of aggressively.

            “Geez.” I scoffed. “Meet you downstairs.” As we made our way down the stairs, Niall and Michaelann followed close behind. We went through the backdoor and down the path. There was a massive lake with almost crystal clear water. I saw a rope swing dangling over the water. I ran towards it and jumped on the end.

            “Cannonball!” I yelled as I flew over the water. I was flailing about in the air when I hit the surface of the water, my head hit something hard, then my thoughts went black.

Michaelann’s POV:

            I laughed when I saw Louis jumped into the water, along with Liam and Niall. He didn’t come up instantly, not at all actually.

            “Uh-oh.” I said, under my breath.

            “Where is he?” Zayn asked concerned as his eyes scanned the water. Niall was getting read y to dive in and Liam was too. The both dove in at the exact same time. The collided heads and fell limp as they hit the water.

            “What the hell?” Zayn shouted with frustration. I had no idea what to do. I had never been in this kind of situation.

            “Come on! Help, get Louis!” He shouted at me. I dove of the bank. I had to open my eyes underwater to see him, which hurt like hell. I finally saw his pale body and red and white striped bathing suit. I swam quickly, because I was losing breath. I grabbed his arm and yanked it towards the surface. I pushed his head forcefully above water, quickly bringing mine up as well. I gasped for breath as I dragged him towards the shore and hauled him up to the sand.

            “Zayn, you got Liam and Niall?” I shouted as I started pushing on his chest.

            “Yeah, Liam’s fine, but Niall isn’t breathing. Do you know CPR?” He said, unsure of himself. He carried Niall towards Louis and I, with Liam slowly following, looking guilty.

            “Kind of.” I said, remembering learning in 6th grade. As I said this, Louis started to come back to life so I moved onto Niall. I pushed down his chest as Louis sat up.  After five attempts, it was still unsuccessful. I straddled him to get better leverage. Another five, I was unsuccessful.

            "Come on, Michaelann! Do mouth-to-mouth or something!" Liam suggested. That was what I was trying to avoid that. But I quickly gave it a shot.  I blew air into Niall, feeling his lungs fill up below me. I did it again, noticing that his lips started to act towards mine. I heard Louis laugh. I opened my eyes to take a breath and saw Niall's big blue eyes open as well. They quickly fluttered shut once they saw mine.

            "Niall!" I scoffed in disbelief. They tricked me. I  had sorta caught onto it, but I ignored it, hoping it wasn't true.

            "He told me to pretend he wasn't breathing, and he told Liam to suggest mouth-to-mouth." Zayn chuckled as his partner in crime, Louis and him gave each other high-fives. All I wanted was to kiss him again and stay with him forever, but unfortunately it was ended.

            "It's okay. Niall's the one who should be worrying. He's the one sleeping in my room." I said to Niall, pinching his cheeks in a playful way and giving him a mischeivous look.

            "Not if I have anything to do with it." He said lifting me off. "Let's go swimming!" He shouted. So that's what we did.

            Author's Note: Oh, geez. Craziness happenin' with Niall... That sneaky irishman, but yet I still love him. The next chapter... :D Be excited!!!!!!!!!!!!