Chapter 25

Author's Note: I'll be nice and add another chap before bed. :D Love you all!

Chapter 26

            “Hey, what’s up?” I asked Zayn, nonchalantly. Hoping he didn’t come here to comfort me because I really don’t need comforting, I just need to think.

            “Nothing, I was just going to go for a walk and saw you sitting here, so I just wanted to offer you to walk with me.” He presented.

            “Uh, sure…” I said unsure of his expectations. When we walked out, there was a mob of fans, which I was expecting. He probably tweeted it before he left. Also, the fans were flipping out because I was with him.

            “What? I thought you were Niall’s girlfriend?” Someone shouted.

            “Zayn, are you cheating on Perrie?” Someone gasped.

            Some security guards quickly escorted us both out to the closest public park and they cut off a chunk for us to use without the crazy fans.

            “Why did you take me here?” I asked.

            “Oh, uh, I said I wanted to take a walk, remember? Was there supposed to be a reason for me going for a walk?” He raised an eyebrow in that goofy way he does.

            “No… So… What do you want to talk about?” I ask.

            “You sound unsure of yourself. Tell me what’s rattlin’ around that big, bulbous brain of yours.” He said, resting his head on his hand.

            “Um, nothing. What do you think of Nellie?” I said, before I went on bashing her.

            “Uh… I don’t know… Didn’t she call the radio station we were at?” He said, then quickly shook his head, “I don’t think I was supposed to tell you that.”

            “I knew that.” I said, “ But. UGH! She got Niall to break up with me, but I guess we shouldn’t be though…” I trailed off.

            “Well, we have to admit, you guys did go into it very quickly, you know.” Zayn said, nonchalantly.

            “True, true. How is everything with Perrie going?” I stressed the ‘how’.

            “It’s difficult with touring and stuff, but I’m in love with her.” Zayn said, star struck.

             “I love your relationship!” I said, “It’s so cute!”

            “Haha, thank you. So, whom were you talking to?” Zayn changed the subject.

            “Oh, Matt.” I said.

            “You were looking as if you were enjoying the conversation. He also made you laugh a lot. How long have you known each other?” He asked.

            “Eleven-ish years. Yeah, he definitely knows how to make me laugh.” I said, proud of our friendship.

            “Wow, such a long time. What’s going to happen to you two if you guys go to the same school?” He interrogates me.

            “I hope nothing. I don’t want to ruin the friendship we have.” I sighed.

            “You could possibly make it better…” Zayn wandered into the area I don’t want to go into.

            “I am just riding the roller coaster that is called life. I don’t want a passenger yet.” I laughed nudging him.

            “RUN!” We heard the security guard, “They’re getting passed us!” We started to sprint back to the hotel to get away. We ran so fast, I slipped in a puddle from, I guess, when it rained last night.