Chapter 13

Author's Note: Thank you for so many reads, I was legitimately expecting no reads whatsoever so this is quite a relief. Leave comments, I want to see how people like it!

Chapter 13

Niall's POV:

When we got off the plane, we all took our car to their hotel, and Paul was standing there, appeared to be waiting there. Zayn rolls down the window as Michaelann and her friends get out the other side.

"Paul, 'Vas happening?" He asks.

"I am here to help you with your stuff, Liam can't do it all." He said. Wow, we were in the same hotels and flight. How many times does fate have to put us together?

"Great!" I say, but I should've held myself back. Zayn hasn't been favoring this situation. I have no idea why, he should be enjoying the rollercoaster of life.

"Yay. Who am I sharing a room with?" Zayn said in the most enthusiastic way possible as we all get out of the car and starts handing our luggage to Paul.

"ME!" Liam says, "Along with Niall, and of course Harry with Louis. No intruders." He says as if Michaelann would, which she would... Not.

Paul went inside to register us and comes out with some unexpected news, "Niall, they don't have space in Liam and Zayn's room... Is there someone else you can room with?"

"Yeah, there is!!!" Harry responds for me a little too quickly.

Michaelann looks at me and nods. I guess I do.

Author's Note: Sorry for the short, really short chapter!