Chapter 5

*Skips to August 22nd*

Chapter 5

Michaelann's POV:

          Oh my god! I am finally on my way to a hotel in Boston to catch a flight to meet One Direction tomorrow! I finally decided to bring Nellie, Sarah, Becca, and Nate, three friends and one cousin. And yes, I brought a guy directioner with me, to let One Direction know that they're out there. We are so friggin' excited! AHHHHH!

Niall's POV:

          I decided to fly into the Logan Airport a day earlier than the rest of the boys to try and get used to the jetlag. I was going to stay in a hotel and fly with the boys to Miami tomorrow. Honestly, I am sorta nervous to meet Michaelann. What if she hates me?

                            *Michaelann arrives at the hotel*

Michaelann's POV:

          FINALLY HERE! As we wait for our key to the hotel room, who walks into OUR hotel? Niall. I now have mixed feelings after our little conversations earlier in July, but I go up to him anyway.

          "Hey, Niall, can you sign the back of my shirt?" I ask, I thought it would be awkward if he signed the front.

          I hand him a sharpie as he says, "Yeah, sure,  what's your name?"

          "Oh, uh, Michaelann..." I said nonchalantly, hoping he won't remember.

          "Ah, Michaelann, what a beauti-- Wait, Michaelann?" He asks surprised. The fans around all turn from smiles and happy tears to glares and dry faces.

          "Mhm. The one you talked to about twenty days ago... Remember that?" I asked, slightly angered, remembering what he said.

          "Hahaha, About that... I am really sorry." He laughed. I was NOT going to be sympathetic.

          "You know, Niall, you did that twice, TWICE. I waited once, and you rejected me twice. Care to explain?" I said as he stopped writing on my back and handed me back my sharpie. 

          "Listen, I'll explain the 25th?" He said with a wink, he said this more like a question rather than a statement. I held back a laugh.

          "Aha... No. How 'bout the elevator?" I retorted as we both pick up our luggage and urged my friends to go ahead of me in what it appears as a elevator line.

          Apparently, this particular hotel only allowed six people at a time. Unfortunately, in front of my friends are a couple, so I am basically going to be alone with Niall. Great. When the elevator comes down from dropping off my friends at our floor, I step on and Niall follows. The guard finally recognized Niall.

          "Mr. Horan, would you like to be alone in the elevator?", the guard asked politely.

          "No, but please don't add anyone else. Thank you." He responds and winks at me.

          "No problem, sir." The guard said and sent us up.

Author's Note: The hotel probably doesn't exist, and I don't know if Logan Airport does international flights. so, no hate!