Chapter 16

Author’s Note: What’s up!? I thought I would be nice to greet you guys before you read this. I just wanted to clear up that I am 14, not 17. I just didn’t want to appear TOO underage for Niall. So all the stuff I have myself say, I try to be seventeen-year-old-like, but excuse me if I’m not. Just thought I’d let you know, and if you want to correct me, I would be more than happy to edit it for your liking! And I am sorta deciding if I should have her swear more, but not ridiculously so. Comment with any ideas, responses, or just how you like the story. :D 

Chapter 16

Niall’s POV:

            Tonight, we had absolutely nothing to do, but managed entertain each other; fortunately we were both easy to entertain. Not only did I get a kiss every once and a while, but we also learned a lot about each other. I learned about her family, her home, and where she lived. She learned about my true feelings about everything. We’re both pretty good at cracking a joke, if I do say so myself. I could tell she was growing tired because of her lack of laughing and talking in general.

            “Michaelann, do you want to go to bed?” I questioned, seeing as I was feeling tired myself.

            “Uh… I don’t know. I’m having so much fun!” She yawned.

            “Mhm, but you like a wee bit tired.” I stated.

            “I guess I should then, hm?” She rolled over to face me. “I don’t think I’ll be able to resist jumping into your bed.” She smiled.

            “I’ll leave a space for you.” I offered, turning off the light and getting under the blankets. She laughed and got up to turn off the bathroom light.

            “Great…” She said as she came over to my bed, and lied down. “I think I’ll take that up.” She said putting her face so close to mine that our noses were touching.

            “I’m glad, I would’ve gotten lonely.” I said, kissing her on the forehead. I lay flat on my back, as she put her head on my chest and hugged me. I put my arm around her. We both fell asleep like this.

            “WHOA!” I was startled with a shout. “What are you doing?!” I felt Michaelann’s head rise.

            “What the hell are you doing in here?” She asked as I opened my eyes. What the hell? Why was Harry in here?

            “You gave Greer a key, she gave it to me because I needed to wake Niall up for an interview we have today.” He said holding the hotel key and waving it around.

            “Oh, yeah. What time does it start?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

            “Like, uh, basically now. Luckily you don’t have to get dressed special or anything because it’s a radio interview.” He said, motioning to my hair and shirtless body.

            “Alright.” Michaelann had already gotten up and started to change. I threw on a random shirt and shorts.

            “Bye, Michaelann! I’ll be back later!” I yelled as I walked out with Harry.

            “Mhm, alright. See you later.” I heard her muffled through the bathroom door.

Another Author's Note: Hey guys! I just want to promote The Trouble with Brothers(NIALL FAN FICTION!!!). I am absolutely obsessed and the writer is my cousin so, that just makes it perfection. Read it and love it!