Chapter 11

Chapter 11

          We finally got to the airport , but unfortunately celebrities don't get an advantage through security. We all get our tickets and got into the security line. I took loff my shoes and looked at my socks. Aw, damn! My socks were covered with 'One Direction', '1D', 'Ed Sheeran', and 'Cher Lloyd'. Great, I forgot I wore those! I could already hear Becca laughing behind me. She's the one who wrote all over them. I walk through the metal detector and it doesn't go off. The security guard gave me a weird look as I put my shoes back on. All the group was laughing now.

          "Shut up!" I sat as they all file through the metal detector.

          "Nice socks." Niall says between laughs. I love his laugh.  Becca was in hysterics.

          "I blame her," I point at Becca, "We were really bored one day, so this is what happens," Pointing to my socks.

          "Hahaha, okay..." He reassures me.

          Liam says, "I need to go to the bathroom." *Cough, cough.* 

          Niall nods and says, "Same here..." I was fine with that, our group, well four fifths of it, can go to the bathroom and have a little talk too.

          "Yeah, so do we." Becca says as she has already started hauling me to the bathroom. Right when the door closed, she started jumping around. "OMG! OMG! OMG! AH! BLAHAHAHA!!!" 

          "Becca, don't be too loud! The boys bathroom is right there!" I said laughing.

          "Good! THEY CAN HEAR WHO EXCITED WE ARE! WE ARE SO EXCITED, GUYS!" Becca screamed.

Niall's POV:

          When I went into the bathroom, Liam started his famous lecturing.

          "Niall, you have to be sure of what you're doing! She's going to be abducted into the 'no privacy' life. Are you sure you want to this?" He asks. 

          "Of course, I am!" I shouted. Before we continue, we hear from the room over, "OMG! OMG! OMG! AH! BLAHAHAHA!!!" Then two seconds later, "THEY CAN HEAR WHO EXCITED WE ARE! WE ARE SO EXCITED, GUYS!" 

           "Hahahaha, she agrees!" I defend myself.

          "Alright, I just don't want this to end quickly, and you look like a player." He says quietly as we walk out the door.