Chapter 28

Chapter 29

Sarah’s POV:

            When I woke up, there were seven faces peering down at me.

            “Hey! You’re alive!” Lou shouted sarcastically, a bit too loudly.

            “Yep, I am.” I assured him. I thought back to what got me here. I had looked for my phone, Michaelann called me, and I had fallen down the stairs. MY PHONE! I felt my front and back pockets and felt nothing. I sat up and checked again, nothing. They all laughed.

            “I have it right here.” Michaelann shook my phone in my face. I grabbed it from her hand and I kissed it.

            “You’re all over the news now.” Louis said, matter-of-factly, “Apparently people find it interesting that a young girl like Michaelann saved your life. She has been interviewed about a dozen times while you were asleep.” He continued, patting her on the back.

            “Well, thank you.” I said, “What time is it? Oh wait, I can check it myself.” I said proudly. I checked and it was three in the morning. Michaelann looked on her phone as well.

            “Geez. It’s early and I’m sorta tired.” She yawned.

            “Wait, where are we going to sleep?” Zayn asked sleepily from the ground. He had seated himself down beside an ambulance to lean against.

            “… I don’t know. Maybe Paul… PAUL!” Liam shouted, suddenly remembering their security guard. “Where is he?” All the boys’ faces’ dropped.

            “Where is he?” They all mumbled to themselves.

            “I’m sure he got out.” I said, knowing if he were out he would have probably already have found them.

            “Go ask the captain.” Michaelann said, “It worked for me.”

            “You stay here with Greer and Michaelann, we’ll go scope out Paul.”  Louis told me and patted me on the hand that he had been holding.

            “Roger.” I responded.

         (A quick Author's Note to people who know Sarah and herself: I added your little catchphrase, one of many. :) I just love you, Louis.)

            “We should find Nate and Nellie now…” Greer suggested, “Michaelann, text them both to see if they respond.” She prompted her. Michaelann nodded. I have never seen Greer in control before. She turned to me, “Sarah, you should call your parents and tell them you’re okay, just in case they saw the news.”

            “They responded. They told me to ‘shut up and come to the diner down the street.” Michaelann sighed. I had finished my call to my parents.

            “Tell them ‘ok, be there in a few with the boys.’” Greer told her. Speak of the devils, the boys walked up, looking sad and depressed.

            “What did they say?” Michaelann asked, concerned, but curious.

            “Um, we gave them all of our numbers to call us if they get word.” Niall sighed.

            “Does someone need a hug?” I offered. I love hugs.

         (Another 'quick' Author's Note: If any of your lovely readers have watched Elf with Will Ferrell, do you guys remember when he said that to the raccoon, BEST PART EVER! And if you haven't you should. You should just have a day to watch all the movies I mention :D)

            “Yeah…” They all mumbled. I got off the gurney I was on and gave them each a short hug. When I got to Louis he held on a little longer, which I didn’t mind.

            “Well, we found out Nate and Nellie. They said they were at some diner down the street…” Michaelann informed them. “So, do you want to chill there until we hear word?” She suggested. They looked at each other and nodded.

            “Cool. Let’s go!” I said, walking down the street with them following me. ONE DIRECTION IS FOLLOWING ME IN ONE DIRECTION! That’s a thought I thought I would never think.

Author’s Note: Oh, snap! Paul has disappeared! What the hell is going to happen? Aren’t you glad Sarah’s okay? I am. How weird, Michaelann being interviewed left and right for a silly story. 'That's a thought I thought I would never think' is the best sentence in the entire story so far. LOL. I love writing this.