Chapter 23

All right keep commenting, rating, and following! I decided to publish another chapter for all you guys, because I'm nice and all. ;). PLEASE comment!!! I want to know what evryone thinks, besides voting for me. :D PLEASE? Anywho, the text messages might be a bit confusing so I'll bold the 'to' and 'from' for you, and try to make it easier. All righty, back to the story!

Chapter 23

Michaelann’s POV:

            We all made our way to Taco Bell, where we met up with Harry and Greer. We ordering our food then sat down.

            “Well, how was your guys’ time? ‘Cause we had fun.” Greer said, surprisingly.

            “Um… Not really eventful if we do say so ourselves…” Louis looked at the rest for reassurance.

            “Yep, but at least we didn’t have to deal with another bathroom incident.” I muttered.

            “Um… Sure.” Harry swiped away my comment, “Oh, look! The waitress is gesturing to me. Maybe she wants me.” He winked in her direction.

            “No, idiot! She says our food is ready.” Zayn elbowed Harry to get out of the seat. “We need to get the food, Harry!”

            “Okay, okay!” He said, slowly getting up just to piss Zayn off. When they finally came back after a lot of fighting and pushing, they sat down.

            “All right, this is for Michaelann.” Zayn handed my shake and fries to me.

            “You got that at McDonalds too.” Niall noticed, while looking down at his phone, concerned.

            “Yeah, I want to find the best shake in the U.S.A.” I said, matter-of-factly, sipping my shake.

            “Yeah, and want to gross me out every dinner.” Nellie scoffed, looking down at her phone too. That caused me to grow suspicious, what if they were texting each other?

            “Exactly!” I retorted.

            “Let’s eat!” Niall shouted, putting down his phone and picked up his fork. We all nodded with agreement and began to eat as well.

            In the middle of eating, Harry blurted out, “Michaelann, Why don’t you like it?”

            “Why don’t I like what?” I acted stupid; to make sure he is saying what I think he’s saying.

            “You know, doing it.” He explained as he took another bite.

            “Um… It’s a long story.” I stuttered. Niall was looking at me now, all curious.

            “We have a lot of time.” Liam said with concern.

            “Um… Do you guys really want to know that badly?” I ask, trying to deter them from continuing to ask me.

            “Yeah, I kind of want to know.” Niall said.

            “Yeah, we care about our fans.” Harry smiled as he swiftly patted, or slapped me, on the shoulder across the table.

             “Alright.” I sighed, taking a deep breath. “I was having the best year of my life at my old school. I was going to the same school as most of my friends including Matt, and I had the perfect boyfriend, Anthony. He was a senior as the quarterback of the football tea—” I started.