Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Niall's POV:

           I am throughly disappointed that our kiss didn't follow through.  She's just perfect! But eventually we stand up for our elevator to stop at our floor.

          "Wait, are you on this floor too? What room number are you?" She looked at him confused.

          "Yep, My room is 694, what's yours?" I ask as we continue down a hallway and I stop at my room, she stops at the one across from it.

          "This one... Everything happens for a reason, am I right?" She says with another failed wink. I chuckle a little.

          "Well, I'll see you in the morning, Good Night!" I said with a successful wink, like always. With that she does an adorable wave, and we enter our rooms.

Michaelann's POV:

          "OMG! What happened, Michaelann?" Everyone threw questions at me as I drop my luggage.

          "Well, me and him almost, you know, kissed..." I said nonchalantly.

           "Michaelann, you know, you would never have a chance with him." Nellie said. She always says things out straight.

          "Nellie, that's a little uncalled for... Who's said that?" I retorted, she was always so blunt.

          "Um, no one likes you in school, why should they be any different?" Nellie explained calmly. She shouldn't be talking...

          "Nellie and Michaelann, stop! This is for the boys! Not to date them, just to meet our idols!" Sarah quickly ended the agrument. Nate wasn't there, because that would have been awkward.

         "Fine." We said together and got ready for bed.

                                                           *Later that night*

         I couldn't stop thinking about Niall... Just the thought of kissing basically sent me to hysterics. It was awkward in our room now that Nellie said what she did. I needed to get out of here... Where to go, Nate's room. 

           *Knock, knock, knock*. No answer. Well, it was 11 at night anyways.

           Next room, Niall's. I could see the light under the door so I knew he was awake. I was just about to knock when the door opened.

         "Hey! I couldn't sleep from the jetlag, and was staring at the door and saw your shadow." he quickly explained. Wow. That was just what I was going to ask him.

            "Could, I, uh, sleep in your room tonight? I had a little fight with one of my roomies." I stammered, I must have sounded like an idiot.

           "Yeah, sure, just a sec." and ran back inside.