Chapter 34

Chapter 34: This one is going to be a quick one, Sorry, but Before you read, plese read the FYI below.

FYI: Ten years have passed which means, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam are 29, Louis is 30, Michaelann, Sarah, Greer, Nate, and Nellie are 27. It is winter of 2022, Harry and Greer had kept in touch throughout the ten years to fall in love with each other. Harry moved to America to be with Greer in New Hampshire, eventually they got married, along side of Louis and Eleanor and Danielle and Liam. Zayn and Perrie's relationship is still going strong, getting close to them becoming engaged. Nellie and Nate didn't end up together. But Nellie did marry a wealthy lawyer and Nate marrying a artsy, carefree gal. Sarah also was married to a down-to-earth guy. Niall had some long term relationships, but they all ended before they got serious enough to even consider marriage. Michaelann was not having such luck either, she had moved to Maine with her parents after high school ended. She wasn't successful at relationships and basically at her life in general. She was living with her parents and struggling to hold down a job. Michaelann tried to keep in touch with Niall, but he never responded. One Direction was slowly separating, doing their separate gigs. Matt had become a famous actor in Hollywood, just as he had planned. Michaelann's sister had gone to college to get her PhD.   Now  you are all caught up with Talk To You!

Michaelann's POV:

          I was in legitmate shambles! I don't have my own place to stay or even a job for that matter. My life was uneventful.

          I had JUST heard down the grapevine that Greer had gotten married to the one and only Harry Styles. Our family never gossips.

          So I called her to congratulate about her marriage. * Ring, ring, ring, ring, rin-- *

          "Hello?" I heard Greer say.

        "Hey! Hello, it's Michaelann! Your cousin!" I said, reminding her who I was which sounded stupid.

       "Oh my God! Michaelann! It's been so long!!! How have you been doing?" She asked excitedly. So we caught up with each other. I told her how I was doing, which wasn't too swell. She told me that Harry and her had kept in touch throughout the entire ten years. Out of the blue, Harry had come to her house to sweep her off her feet. Greer said she convinced Harry to stay in the U.S. with her though.

           "Who are you talking to love?" I heard Harry faintly say in the background.

          "Michaelann. Do remember her?" Greer asked.

          "Of course I do! Hi, MIchaelann!" He shouted into the phone.

          "Hey, Harry!" I greeted him. I heard mumbling.

          "Michaelann, just a second. Harry wants to talk to me. " She told me and I heard her hand cover the speaker. It took about two minutes for her to come back on.

          "Hey. I'm back," She said, "Harry and I wondered if you would want to come visit us for the weekend, are you busy?"

          "I can't remember the last time I had plans!" I said, a bit over excited.

          "Great! Um, so we'll see you in a day or so?" She asked.

          "Definitely." I assured her. "Bye bye."

          "Bye." She said, ending the call. So I quickly packed up and put my suitcase in the back of my black Volkswagen Bug. Great, now I had nothing to do. So I sat around all day, waiting for the next. I walked into the bathroom to gather my toothbrush and toothpaste when I looked into the mirror. Geez, did I look horrible. I don't remember the last time I took my hair out of the bun or brushed it even. I didn't really want to attempt to pull my hair out  of the elastic so I just put some water on it and and it looked as good as new-ish. 

          Now, for my outfit... I was wearing bright red sweatpants and skin-tight tank top. I looked decent, I wasn't going to see anyone critical. Just my family. I looked at the time, Oh lookie there. It's nine at night. I decided to go to bed early to get a early start in the morning.

          My alarm clock woke me up because I had forgotten to shut it off. It was exactly eight in the morning. Before heading out to my car, I taped a note to my parents' section of the house to let them know I'll be gone for a few days. It was going to be a few hour drive, but I finally got there.  

Author's Note: You probably could tell that this is all a filler and the good crap is coming next. Aren't you guys happy for Harry and Greer?

Keep following me on twittah at: @MickyCCLCS1D and commenting and such.