Chapter 46: STAY!

Author's Note:Congratulations on voting for STAY!, and a sarcastic thanks to everyone who voted! Sorry, I tried to force you all to comment one word, but, what can I say? I had a dilemma that my dad couldn't help with. ;) P.S. I'm gonna rush this story, I might even finish it... BECAUSE I have an amaZAYN new fanfic to come out when I am done with this one :D.

Chapter 46: STAY!

          After a long talk with Zayn and Perrie, I decided along with their help, that I should stay. So I dorve back to Michaelann's house to tell her parents, even though I know I should've told them before.

          "Hello." Annie greets me as she opens the front door. "Where's Michaelann?" She asks, noticing she is trailing behind me. She opened the door and gestured me in, but I stayed put.

          "No, I'm good." I said nervously. "Okay, the thing is, Michaelann got kidnapped yesterday while I was with the people at the concert. I guarantee that I did try and chase after her, but the police told me to back off. I would've gone and helped her, but I didn't want to mess with cops from a country I don't even live in." I said quickly, running out of breath.

          "Woah, are you serious?" Annie asked, as Mike, who was sitting down in his chair got up and came over to us.

          "Yes..." I said. Annie started to hypervenilate.

          "Hold on." Mike said, shutting the door rapidly before I could respond.

Mike's POV:

          "I don't want him here." I said bluntly, as Annie seated herself so she could control herself.

          "I know, I know. Mike, he is the only way we can learn more about this!" Annie defended him surprisingly.

          "You sound as if he is going to stay with us." I retort.

          "I assume he has no where to stay." She shrugged, "He leaves across the ocean... I think."

          "Where would he sleep, Ann? In Michaelann's place?" I said, but already knowing the answer.

          "Yeah, he would sleep in her place, she isn't here!" She said, upset, looking as if she was going to burst into tears.

          "Okay, okay." I said as I went over to the door to open it again.

          "All right. You can stay." I said. 

3 AND A HALF WEEKS LATER...

Niall's POV:

          I has been quite a long time since I have started staying at Annie and Mike's house. It was definitely awkward at first, since I didn't know about them, but they knew a hell of a lot about me. we did grow together eventually with a few brawls, but we smoothed it out. The police had given up on Michaelann's case after our intense pleading and begging.

Michaelann's POV:

         I have been held hostage for about three weeks now. Unfortunately, this man I was talking to didn't feed me well. Unusually, my belly was slowly growing. 

          One day, I was just chilling in my chair while I was waiting for the man to wake up, when suddenly I had the sudden urge to vomit. And I did. Loudly.

          "What the hell is going on?!" He shouted, getting erupted from his sleep. I had spat up all over my jeans. He quickly got up and ran his fingers along the duct tape around, I assumed he was looking for the end of it.

          "What are you doing?" I asked, as he started unraveling the sticky tape.

          "I'm letting you go. I think I might have two possible captives." He said as he finished up with the duct tape and crumpled it up into a ball. My face dropped.

          "WHAT?! You think I'm pregnant?" I asked, sort of insulted.

          "Yes, you put on some pounds and you didn't pour out blood within four weeks." He said, matter-of-factly. I have completely forgot about that. "So, out you go!" He said handing me my phone and pushing me out of the door to the parking lot.

          I called the first number that came to mind, my home.

Annie's POV:

          The three of us were getting rady for lunch when the phone started ringing. I rushed over to it, because I had given up hope.

          "Hello?" I ask.

          "MOM! It's me! Michaelann!" Michaelann shouted happily. I gasped as instant tears came to my face.

          "Oh my god, honey, where are you?" I ask.

          She told me the address as Mike, Niall and I got in the car. I stayed on the phone as we drove over.

          "Honey, where is the man that kidnapped you? Should we call the police?" I said.

          "No, no, no, don't call the police! Mom, he let me out, I didn't escape. He thinks I am pregnant and I am starting to think that to." She said in a hush tone. I shot Niall a death stare while he was watching my facial expressions, but he quickly looked away.

          "Why did he think that?" I asked for proof.

          "I haven't gotten my period, my belly's bigger even though he barely fed me, and I just got what he thinks is morning sickness." She said.

          "Oh dear." I sighed.

          "Yeah..." She said as she came into our view. "Yay, you're here. I'm hanging up."

          "Okay." I said.

          "What's wrong?" Niall asked.

          "Nothing." I said as got out of the car as quickly as I could being the old lady I am. I hobbled up to her and pulled her into a deep hug. She grunted, signaling that I was holding too tight. Right, 'pregnant'. I released her for Mike. Mike released her for Niall. Niall unexpectedly kissed her. I don't think she was expecting it, it didn't even look like Niall did. 

          "All right... Do you mind stopping at the pharmacy, Dad?" She asked, hinting that it was something important.

          "Sure." I respond for Mike, who was looking at me suspiciously. We drove quickly because Michaelann was getting anxious. Niall was still completely oblivious, but he knew something was going on.

Niall's POV:

         When we got to the pharmacy, Michaelann and Annie went in the pharmacy.

          "What do you think is going on?" I asked Mike.

          "Oh, I know. You haven't figured it out?" He said.

          "No..." I said as I thought about it. Annie looked at me strangely, Annie didn't hugged her really tight but released quickly... Oh my god.

          "She's pregnant." I said.