Epilogue

After you read this, you should be reading 'Sugar Cones (A One Direction Fanfiction)'. Why you ask? Why, because it was written by me :D. It's on my profile, you can search for it, just read it, okay? There is character summaries and two chapters for you to enjoy.... Hopefully. So go do that. :D It only has eight reads! EIGHT READS!!! 

EPILOGUE: Two Years Later....

Niall's POV:

My daughter, Morgan, and I were playing in my family's new backyard. Michaelann and I had just bought a brand new house in London, we thought it would be better than in Ireland because of the band had been reunited after Michaelann's pregnancy was found out by the paparazzi.

Danielle and Liam had a child named Taylor and he was a boy (I miss Diam Paynzer. I wish they were still together :'( ). Louis and El, two children, Leo and Lucas. Zayn and Perrie's wedding was massive, having over 300 people and more than a few some sneaky fans. Harry and Greer's child was born, Pita, almost the same age as Morgan. Michaelann, after being a stay-at-home mom for a year, I let her open a ice cream shop in London. It is the new hot spot for all ages. 

Michaelann and I were not married, but have been happily living together for two years.

Last Author's Note: Sorry for it being so short... :D Now go read my other story!!! If that story gets three votes, I'll post another chapter tonight. :D