Chapter 21

Author's Note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE SINGLE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AND I AM OUT OF MY FLACKING MIND!!! I got up at six in the morning, to see it because I'm in a different time zone. Who ever livese in their timezone is so damn lucky! 'Cause I have to got up early for the twitcams and stuff!!! I WANT TO LIVE IN LONDON AND HAVE A TRANSPORTER TO MULLIGAR!<---- EVERY AMERICAN DIRECTIONER'S DREAM!!! Sorry for that little rant, but none of my family gets so annoyed when I talk about One Direction, so I write a fanfiction and live on the computer. BTW, about the story, it's gonna be awkward.  It was even awkward writing it, so have fun. ;)

Niall’s POV:

            Oh, great. I feel sort of bad for Michaelann, being put on the spot. It’s sort of awkward, having sex in front of all your friends. What kind of story will this be? When someone asks ‘when’s the first time you did it with her?’ my response will have to be, ‘playing truth or dare’. How terrific. Michaelann slammed the door.

            “How are you going to do this?” I asked, curious to know her response. “‘Cause I don’t really scream.” I laughed, and she laughed too. Looking as though she lost some tension.

            “I frigging hate Nellie!” She shouted. We heard muffled laughter from behind the door. Did they actually come that close to the door to hear us?

            “So?” I say, she still hasn’t answered my question. I am sure our spectators want to know too.

            “I have no idea. I can’t make you scream, unless I, you know…” She said giving a hip thrust towards my direction.

            “THAT’S SORTA THE POINT!” We heard someone yell, and she smacked the door with her hand.

            “No shit!” She shouted back. “Um…” She slapped me across the face, waiting for my reaction.

            “What the hell? What was that for?” I asked rubbing my cheek.

            “Wait, what did she do?” Someone asked.

            “She slapped me!” I cleared everything up for them.

            “It has to be a pleasure scream, not a in-pain scream.” Nellie’s muffled voice said through the door.

            “God.” She sighed, and started to play with my hair. Then she started to lift her shirt up.

            “Oh god.” I whispered to myself. She started to jump around.

            “Oh, god!” I shouted as she came closer to me and rubbed against me.

            “I can’t really scream, was that good enough?” I asked the audience. I heard some indistinct whispers, then they said, “Yeah, sure.” The door flew open to show Harry’s face.

             “What the hell was she doing?” He asked, noticing that she was only topless.

             “Jumping.” She said to him, quickly putting her shirt back on.

            “Ha. That always works.” He said, holding up his hand, waiting for a high-five, but I left him hanging.

            “All right.” Michaelann said, “Sarah, truth or dare?”

            “Um, truth.” She said, smiling.

           “Alright, who would you go to the bathroom with? They can be single or in a relationship.” She said, leaving everyone open. Sarah looked at Nate and shook her head, and then she checked all the boys out. I laughed, how awkward.

            “Uh, if Louis wasn’t in a relationship, he would be my first choice, even though it’s illegal for a 17 year-old to go out with a person over 18.” She smiled, and Lou blushed unexpectedly.

            “Back to you, Lou.” Liam said, typing on his laptop.

        “I think we should be done with this game, because all we want to dare is about sex. So, anyone else have ideas?” Louis stated.

            “I think we should all just take one and do it.” Harry said, looking at Greer.

           “We can leave you guys to it, but we’ll move this party into my room.” Zayn said, getting up and walking out. We all shrugged and followed him, leaving Greer and Harry behind.

Author’s Note: Sorry, for it being so shorter than the rest I have, but I’m having a bit of a writer’s block. What the hell are they supposed to do in Zayn’s room? Leave comments with suggestions, or don’t, that’s cool too. Don’t want to force you or anything.