Chapter 32

Chapter 32

          "We couldn't find the remains of Paul anywhere in the rubble. I am sorry." The man said sweetly.

          "Thank you for trying." I tried to keep calm as I hung up the phone. I found a chair and sat down and started crying. Paul had done so much for us. He had protected us from our outrageous fans and keep us in line when we weren't. We were so grateful with him. We would be so vulnerable to the paparazzi and newscasters. I don't think I could have asked for a different guy.

          "Liam, are you cr-- Wait is Pa--?" Zayn had gotten up and came over to me. I nodded before he could finish his sentence. He sat on the floor next to me and leaned against the armrest crying. 

          "Oh no. What are we going to do?" Zayn sniffled.

          "I don't know." I found myself saying. I actually didn't know what we were going to do, probably the agency we hired would give us a new security guard. But Paul always told me what we were going to do, where we were going to tour. I didn't just magically know what we were going to do. 

          Eventually, everyone had woken up and finding out the news of Paul. Even Michaelann, Sarah, Greer, Nellie, and Nate shed a few tears.

          "Well, we do have the sweepstakes today." I started to talk, breaking the silence, "What are you going to do for it?"

          "I don't want to leave... All the fans will ask where Paul is." Harry pouted, "Nellie, do you think we can just chill here for the day, to avoid the fans?"

          "I don't see why not..." Nellie shrugged.

Michaelann's POV:

          So, we all decided to chill for the day. We called our parents, to assure that them we were okay. Matt called me to tell me that I had disobeyed me and I was, in fact, all over the news and internet, which I denied. 

          Sarah broke the silence.

          "Um, what do you guys want to do?" She asked, as she checked her instagram for the thousandth time.

          "We could just talk." Zayn suggested.

          "About what?" I asked.

          "Stuff. Like school. Or plans for the future." Zayn offered.

          "You guys don't go to school and we all know that you are going to stay in the music industry for a while." Greer pointed out, looking down at her phone.

          "True, but I think I would be a model if I wasn't a singer." Zayn said proudly.

          "I hate dressing up." I groaned, "It's so pointless."

          "What if you were going on a date with a celebrity like moi?" Harry emphasized the 'moi'.

          "No... Would you? Who would you dress up for?" I answered.

          "I guess I would, uh, dress up for Caroline Flack again." He smirked.

          "Ugh, screw her!" I exclaimed. Everyone else seem to be caught in a daydream except me and Harry now.

          "Already did." He said cleverly.

          "Nice, Harry, Nice." I sarcastically congratulated. With that, the conversation ended.