Chapter 43

Author's Note: GEEZ LOUISEZ, 1,000 reads. last time I checked it was 950 more or less! Thank you so much! Keep sharing! I tried to make this a long one, so if it's not, please don't stop reading! Love you all!

Chapter 43

Niall's POV:

          When I woke up from a fulfilling night's sleep, I looked out my window to a enormous crowd outside. Once someone caught a glimpse of my face, they went ecstatic. I was pretty close to thinking that they were going to break the window when they came rushing over. I looked at the door and saw a note:

          Dear Niall,

         Sorry 'bout all the chaos outside, but my father and I want you to do a concert for us, to repay us for  giving you a place to stay. So, your breakfast is to your left and then get dressed and call me to help you get out. Thanks :)

          Michaelann

          I saw the scrambled eggs and bacon next to me so I brought it over to my bed to eat it. As I ate, I tried to remember all the song lyrics of all the popular ones. After I finished, I instantly remembered that I had no guitar. I was about to text Michaelann with my dilemma but out of the corner of my eye, I saw an outline of a guitar beside my bed with a sticky note:

          You're almost ready :) 

           Get dressed :D 

          I laughed at how she knew what I was doing. So, I got out my traditional outit out and put it on myself in a corner, because there was no bathroom, to make sure that the fans don't catch a glimpse of me. Then I called Michaelann's phone, figuring that she took her phone back when she scattered her notes about.

          "Hey, Niall!" She said happily.

          "Michaelann, what is this all for?" I said, as I got my guitar out to tune it.

          "To promote our ice cream shop." She exclaimed. When the fuck did they get an ice cream place?

          "Um, you have one?" I questioned.

          "Yeah! I could get a job from you!" She shouted her reasoning, sounding excited,but I couldn't help but feel hurt. It sounded as if she was using me.

          "Are you using me?" I asked, scared of the answer.

          "No, no, no!" She protested, reminding me of Jimmy (NO! Jimmy protested! ;)), "Think of it this way, instead of paying for a place to stay, you're singing for it."

          "Oh, okay." I said sarcastically. I am doing this for her and her job and the fans. The door flung open as I hung up.

          "All right, you ready?" Michaelann shouted, I nodded as gripped my guitar tighter, the nerves were getting to me. "Great! People, Please part for Niall!"

          It was as if she was parting the Red Sea because they all obeyed the moment she said it. Michaelann led through the fans with ice creams all in hand. They were all as old as me and older, because some came with their children. When I got up to the platform and sat down in front of the mic, I shouted, " Hello, everyone!" They all clapped. "Well, I'm glad all of your vocal cords burnt out, because we were  almost deaf." I joked, earning a few laughs and snickers from the crowd. People driving by started to pull over to listen in. "So... What do you guys want to hear?" I asked, even though I had some songs in mind. A lot of hushed responses came from the crowd, but the only one I could distiguish was 'Baby Blue Eyes', the song Olly Murs sang(Or did Niall write it? tell me in the comments).