Chapter 33

Author's Note: This is gonna be a short one, sorry 'bout that. This is basically a summary, but I recommend reading it :D.

Chapter 33

          My sweepstakes with One Direction had turned to the side of the unexpected. I ruined my slim chances with Niall, our hotel burnt down, and Paul had gone with it. I was definitely not what I thought it wa going to be. It was sorta disappointing. But I'm lucky that I spent time with the one and only One Direction, right?

          When the day finally inched by we decided to fly home early. Nellie said she and Nate would spend another night though. One Direction cancelled our their interviews to fly home as well, and all of the interviewers apologized to them for their loss. We all drove to the airport. After we got scanned and we were all waiting for our flights to be called. Greer was flying to Manschester International Airport in New Hampshire, Sarah was flying to Bradley International Airport in Connecticut, I was going back to the Logan Airport and One Direction was flying straight to London. We all just stood around awkwardly, making small talk until the announcer finally told some of us to go.

          "Flight 398 to London now boarding." THey told us.

          "Bye, guys. This has truly been an unforgettable time." Liam said, giving us all hugs.

          "Bye, Liam." We said. Harry came up to me and Sarah first than gave Greer an incredibly long hug, I think I even saw a tear. Louis came up and gave us a group hug, instead of individual ones. Zayn just waved and boarded with the others. Niall was the only one left, staring at me. Finally, he came over and hugged me tightly.

          "I'm sorry." He mumbled and went to hug Greer and Sarah then he quickly boarded. We waited a little while, waiting for the our next flight to be called.

          "Flight 178 to Bradley International Airport now boarding." They called Sarah's flight.

          "Bye!" Sarah said cheerfully, as she got onto the plane.

         "Flight 268 to Manchester International Airport now boarding." They said as Greer hugged me.

          "I have Harry's number!" She whispered excitedly into my ear then ran off to get on the plane.

          "Flight 460 to Logan Airport now boarding." They said. I sighed as I picked up my luggage and boarded the plane, and went back to my life of high school, living and boredom.

Author's Note: It may seem that this story is done, but it's not! So don't worry, readers, this, here on, is like the best part of it.