Chapter 47

Author's Note: LAST CHAPTER!!! This was fun, and I hope you random readers read my next one which will probably be out in a week or so... :D

Chapter 47

Michaelann's POV:

          My mom and I got three pregnancy tests because my mother told me you can never too careful. I sped-walked to the bathroom.

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

           Damn! I threw myself against the wall. How the fuck would I tell Niall!? I didn't want to ruin his popularity. I simply nodded my head and she frowned.

          "How are you going to tell Niall?" She asked.

           "I don't know..." I shrugged as we walked out of the pharmacy and into the car.

           "Hey, Michaelann, are you okay?" Niall asked concerned.

           "No, no, no! I am not okay! Do you know what I am?" I said, miffed.

           "Um, I sorta figured out you're pregnant." He said, nervously. I gaped my mouth at him. How did he... OH. Dad. "What do you wanna do about it?"

           "I don't know." I shrugged.

           "Well, I sort of got an idea, and I already talked to your father about it... How 'bout you coming to Ireland with me? So, I can take care of the baby and you because I want to be a part of the baby's life. I have my own flat and a hell of a lot of money to care for the family." He explained. 

           "Wha--" I started.

           "Michaelann, I think it'll be best if you do so. We don't have enough money for a child." My dad chipped in.

           "Um, okay... But do I have time to pack up?" I ask with a certain hesitation.

           "Of course, love." Niall said comfortingly. I had a little fangirl moment in my head. He called me 'love'.

Author's Note: You guys can figure out how this ends right? Well, my new fanfic, which I am really, really, really, really psyched about will be come out as soon as I get a few chapters typed up. Thanks for reading, and please read the new one that will be called, "Sugar Cones". Don't worry, One Direction will be in it. :D