Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Michaelann's POV:

          "Miami Flight 201 boarding," The announcer informed us.

          "Let's go!" Sarah said excitedly.

          "Michaelann, what seat number do you have?" I have 57 first class." He asked, like reading my mind.

          "Oh, I have," looking down at my ticket, "56 first class. We might be across the aisle though." I added.

          "True, true. There's always hope," Liam interjects.

          As we board the plane, we get to go to the back of the plane for the first class. Fortunately, Niall and I were sitting next to each other. It's seems that the boys were scattered throughout the area. Harry was with Becca, Nate was with Liam, but Louis and Zayn were sitting next to each other. That couple is crazy.

          Becca, that me explain her to you guys. She is the most insane girl you'll ever meet. She only like new music. Actually, she doesn't even favor One Direction except for their looks, which you know are fabulouis, but I couldn't come up with other people that I know that like One Direction because there are not many fans where I go to school. Those losers. Anyways, back to the story...

          Everything was perfect. I could hear Becca's obnoxious laugh with Harry's, Nate calmly talking to Liam, and Louis and Zayn are crazy, as always. The day could not get better, but it could definitely get worse.