Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Niall's POV:

            Now how am I going to "explain" myself? "Michaelann, I am truly sorry, i was real--" There was a massive thud, then, it felt like the elevator stopped moving. I look at Michaelann, who looks stunned too.

            "What the hell? Please tell me that elevator hasn't stopped moving..." She says under her breath and looks at me. "Okay, If that conversation we had when you said 'Please Stop' never happened I would be so excited right now." She simply stated.

            "No, I totally understand. I starting think this entire thing will be really awkward. But we should make the best of it." I said and took a step towards her to trick her and see what she would do.

            "Yeah, nice try. No need to jump the gun. Don't pull a Harry." She laughed after she said this. Then she sat down.

            "I was kidding. So what do you want to do?" I asked nonchalantly. In the back of my mind I sorta want her to accept my offer, though. I sit down too, because I feel awkward looking down at her. I look at her, she looks younger than me, but beautiful. It looks like she doesn't even wear makeup. How unusual for girls to do that, I like that.

           "How old are you?" I ask without thinking. "I'm sorr--"

           "No, no, no. It's fine. I'm 17 and I have no idea of what I want to do... I don't have anything to do." She says. that's not THAT bad. At least it's not a forty year-old, oh, Harry.

            "Hm. Uh, where do you live?" I ask, my probably failed attempt of conversation.

            "Oh, I live in Cape Cod. Uh, I don't have any questions for you, because I basically know everything about you..." She trailed off. I laughed so hard for some reason. I mean, out of all the boys, the fans probably know about me the least.

             "What? What? What did I say?" She asked as I try to restain myself. She seemed to have slyly scooted over closer to me while I was laughing. Interesting, maybe she forgot...

          "Really? You know all about me?" I questioned and a smiled as I said, "I am going to create a little quiz..."

          "Okay, I am up for that." She said with a wink. Or I thought it was a wink.

          "Alright, how tall am I?"

           "5'7"."

           "Who are my parents? And do I have a sibling?"

           "Yes, you have a brother, Greg, and your parents are Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher."

           "Where do I live?"

           "Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland."

           "When's my birthday?"

           "September 13, 1993."

           "Wow, you're good. Nice job! Now quiz me." I say patting her on the back. I left my hand there and slowly put my arm around her. She's doesn't budge. So I leave it there. 

           "On what? Me? You don't kn--" I cut her off.

           " This is probably the only way I can learn about you." I throw in.