Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Niall's POV:

          What's with that girl? Out of all my fans, I am sure she tries the hardest to talk to me. What can I say? I was fed up with her repetitive invites, so I put a end to them. But the thing is I probably killed her day. It's incredible to have that kind of power over someone's life.

          Now she says she's coming to see me August 25th? What is this about? So, when I need answers, Liam is where I go.

          So I direct-messaged him, 'Liam, what are we doing on August 25th?'.

          He quickly responded, ' We are flying to the Logan Airport in Boston to catch a plane to Miami, Florida on August 23rd to do a meet and greet sweepstakes with 5 people.' God, Liam knows too much, which comes in handy when you need stuff. In this case, he didn't give enough information.

         'How long is this thing?', I question further.

          'Um, about three hours, depends if we like them ;)' He said. I burst out laughing, my band has the best sense of humor.

          Ugh, I am going to have to spend three hours with girl that I was incredibly rude to. Then I went and sent another regretful message to her, 'Please wait your turn.' WTF Niall! I hope she is not the grudge type...

Author's note: Um, yeah, I am going to skip to August 22nd because today is _____, so I am going to speed things up a bit. There is going to be a lot of POV changes throughout these chapters.