Chapter 10

Chapter 10

When I woke up, Niall was already dressed... And eating.

"'Morning." he said between bites. Oh, Niall.

"Good Morning." I get up and looked around. "I forgot to bring clothes," I hint, hoping I'll get to wear his.

"Oh, I have some," he points to the suitcase, "Pick whatever."

So, I go to his suitcase and look through his clothes, I pick out the 'FREE HUGS' shirt that he wore yesterday.

"I'll just wear the pants I have now." I say, but realize that he probably wouldn't be interested.

"Okay..." He says as he loads his plate with another serving.

I walk to the bathroom, but Niall calls after me, "You can change out here, I won't look."

Um, okay, he is so going to look, so I slowly take of my shirt and slowly put his on.

"Wow, way to tease me, again." He complains as he comes over to me. He leans in and kisses me. *Knock, knock, knock*

"Ugh, who is it?" I say.

"Um, Sarah, could, you know, open the door?" She asks.

"Sure." I open to find Nellie, Nate, and Becca as well.

"Oh, uh, hey guys," I greet them awkwardly as I feel Niall come up behind me.

"Hey, you! We've been looking everywhere!" Nellie said angrily.

"Sorry, it was really awkward in our room and Nate didn't answer his door, so I came here..." I say as I look up at Niall, wh owas smiling down at me.

"Oh my God, Did anything happen?" Nellie sorta hissed.

"Yep, we made out, right?" Niall asked me for reassurance.

"Mhm," I hum.

Niall's POV:

Before our conversation continued, I saw Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam, walking down the hall. Oh, great.

"Hey, guys!" I say as they walk up.

"Um, care to explain?" Hary winks as he gestures to the group and Michaelann.

"Oh, these are the five people were meeting in Miami in a few days." I quickly respond.

"Mhm, who's your little friend?" Harry questions further as he puts his hand on Michaelann's shoulder. I wipe his hand off her shoulder and he raises his eyebrows.

"She's my new..." I stop. I have no idea who what we are. Was this a deformed type of one-night stand? Were we dating?

"Girlfriend. His new girlfriend, right, babe?" She finishes my sentence. I was more than happy to be her boyfriend, but was that sincere?

"Right." I say as Liam gives me a concerned look. I wrap my arms around her waist and she takes my hand and holds it.

"Uh, okay, guys, whatever you say..." Louis says. "You ready for the airport?"

"Just have to to pack up my suitcase." i say as I pull Michaelann with me, she shuts the door with her foot.

"Were you serious?" I blurt out.

"Of course." She says as she starts to pick up her shirt and puts it in my suitcase.

"I have your shirt, you can have mine." She explains simply. She zips it up and rools it out. "i have to go get my suitcase." She tells me as she opens the door.

Her friends seemed to have her suitcase out already.

"Never mind," she says, "What time is you guys' flight?"

"11:00." Liam states.

"Oh, great, so is ours." She said delighted.

"Great." Zayn says uneuthastically. Wow, Zayn.

We get to the lobby only to get mobbed by paparazzi and fans. We pushed our way through, but Michaelan fell behind so I grabbed hand and pulled her along with me.

"Uh, do you guys need a ride?" Liam offers. Michaelann and her friends exchange glances.

"Yeah, actually we do!" Sarah says.

Michaelann's POV:

So weall went into the enormous SUV and sped away.

Harry breaks the ice, "Who is single, girls?" He says with a wink. Sarah, Becca, and Nellie laugh and all say, "Me!"

"Ah, nice selection." He says.

"What are all your names?" Louis says.

"Michaelann."

"Sarah."

"Nellie."

"Rebecca."

"Nate."

"Michaelann... Never heard that name before." Liam said.