Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Niall's POV:

          When she came to my door, I was sorta expecting it. There was a brief muffled shouting across the hall, so I was basically waiting for her.

          "Yeah, sure, just a sec." I run in my room to clean things up a bit. I threw all my stray clothes into my suitcase and threw all my trash away.

          "Alright, it's okay now." I say with a laugh. A guy cleaning up, what a sight. She walks in with an enormous pillow that was almost the same size as her.

          "Wow, that's a huge pillow. What's it for?" I ask curiously.

          "Oh, it's to hug. I get scared sometimes.  My enormous teddy bear." She says shyly.

          "Hahaha, I can be your teddy bear." I offer. "Just throwin' it out there."

          "Let's not get ahead of ourselves here." She giggles and adds, "Maybe."

          Maybe? MAYBE? She seems so carefree. It's so weird. Actually she seems a lot like me. She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.  And straight teeth, an asset I admire greatly.

          'Well, you want to watch some T.V. first?" She asks.

          "Uh, sure,  you pick." I say as I hand her the remote. She starts to flick channels, she stops on one.

          "Oh my God! I love this movie! It's the Notebook! Have you ever watched it?" She questioned, as setting the remote down on the side table. She had already gotten into the bed and under the blankets.

          "Nope, what is it about?" I ask It sounded like a romantic movie. I never watch those kind of movies, because I have no one to watch them with. I watch scary movies instead.

          "It's the best romantic tearjerker ever!" She says as she grabs a box of tissues.

          "Really? Well, you don;'t want to see me cry," I say sarcastically.

          "Aw, come on! It's like the best movie to watch with a guy..." She trailed off. "Come on, just watch a little." She begged.

          "Okay..." I agree as I turh to watch I think we picked the exact right time to watch because the couple was heading into this big spooky house, and then the tables turn, and they start slowly taking off their clothes. "Uh, oh, do you wanna watch this part?" I ask uncomfortably.

          "Uh, yes! It's apart of the movie! Is it too much for little Niall?" She said in a high-pitched voice as she laughed.

          "No, not at all.' I lied as slowly scooted towards her. She doesn't notice.

         The rest of the movie inched by slowly, but I admit it's a good movie, it's obvious Michaelann liked it. She was definitely enjoying it, she was in tears. In an attempt to try and comfort her I wrapped my arms around and hugged her. "It's okay, Michaelann." I said.

           After I said that, she justed look at me, like sorta stared at me. "You know, i never got to punish you for getting that question wrong." She hints. An invitation to kiss her? Accepted.

           I leaned and kissed her. When I pulled away, she said, "No, no, no. I need to punish you..." As she kisses me, I pull her on top of me. After a while, then she pulled away. "Okay, that's enough for now." She said simply.

          She gets up and turns off the lights and T.V., and gets back in bed. "Night." She says. 

          She completely, utterly teasted me. Even though I believe in sex after marriage, we could've gone a little further.

          "Night, Michaelann." I say as I fall asleep.

Michaelann's POV:

          Wow, what a night! Getting stuck in an elevator with Niall Horan, going into HIS room, and making out with him. Nice job! As I try to fall asleep, Niall starts to talk to himself in his sleep.

          "...flight...boring...except...beautiful girl...elevator...stuck...fun...sorry...almost kissed...in room...watch...boring movie...made out...a lot...more..."

          Wow. He called me beautiful... twice. He wanted more? He believes in sex after marriage, I didn't want to break that.

           Author's Note: I am going on vacation, so I won't be able to update as often, but I will definitely try. :D