𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤! 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕋𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤! 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜𝕋𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

=======================
𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

I run through the halls in fear of what was about to happen to me. I bump into a lot of people during the passing period.

"Come here Jiminie!"

"Come here you f*ggot!"

"Come out to play!"

I ran into the boy's bathroom and hide in one of the stalls. I stood on top of the toilets. I hear the bathroom door gets pulled open and slammed closed.

"Where is that freak? Running away from us."

"He such a pussy."

"Come let's go find him." I hear footsteps move towards the stalls, they kick the first stall open. I start to breathe heavily, but I tried to keep my breathing under control. Then they kicked my stall door open and looked at me with smirks on their faces.

"Look what we have here." They grab the collar of my shirt and pulled me out of the stall. They throw me to the ground and their leader Min Yoongi comes towards me. He scares the shit out of me right now.

"So running away from me and my gang....tsk. I don't know why you're even running away from us after what we told you last time you ran from us." He gets down on one knee in front of me.

"B-Because you exposed me to the class.....you told him that I liked Taemin, you son of a bitch....." I said softly

"Say that last part louder Jiminie." He smirks at me

"You...Son....Of...A bitch-" Suddenly I feel a burning sensation against my cheek. He glared at me as I put my hand on my burning, wet cheek. I didn't even realize that I had a stream of tears going down my cheek.

"Don't ever fucking call me that your piece of shit!..... Do what y'all want with him." He gets up and walks out of the bathroom

The rest of the group looked over to me and started to devilishly smile. They started to punch me for almost an hour until I was bruised, mostly on my chest area, kicked me in the stomach. When they finally left, I slowly got up off of the ground and limped to the mirror.

I looked into the mirror and saw that my lip was busted and my nose was bleeding. Tears slipped down my face as I started crying rivers. I walk to the wall put my back against and slide down, sitting on the floor. I started sobbing harder.

Suddenly the door opens up and someone gasps at me. I look up and see Jungkook looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Jimin! Hyung what happened to you?" He runs to me and puts his arm on my shoulder. I pulled him by his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on tightly. I started to sob on my shoulder.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

J U N G K O O K

I hug Jimin back. I can't believe them, they always bully Jiminie. All he does is mind his own business and wants to live a normal life.

"Jiminie....was it Suga hyung and his gang...." He nodded against my chest.

I felt anger go through my body as I see my best friend break down. I pick him and carry him out of the bathroom. I walk to the nurse's office and the nurse looked shocked.

"What happened!" She walked up to us and I place Jimin down on the bed.

"I don't know but I just found him in the bathroom." I look at Jimin as he curled up onto the bed

"Oh, well you can go now Jungkook. I'll help him with his injuries." She walks to the cabinets to grab stuff to help Jimin

"ok....." I walk out of the nurse office and started walking to the lunchroom with rage going through my body

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

💜This is just the beginning of Painful💜
💜I J-Hope that you all enjoyed this and I'll see you in the 'First Chapter'💜

💜This is just the beginning of Painful💜💜I J-Hope that you all enjoyed this and I'll see you in the 'First Chapter'💜

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

💜See you soon💜