(կշ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

They go back to the school, with the rumor still going around the schools Jimin heads to his class, but something stops him from going to his lunch. He went outside and saw Yoongi by the fountain, listening to music with headphones in.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

A month and a half later

Y O O N G I

...Today is the day...
...Today is the day...
...Today is the day...

"Today is the day!" I finally yelled as I stood up from my bed, fist clenched. I felt really confident and prepared for what was to come.

"We are trying to sleep!" Namjoon yelled from his bedroom.

I chuckled, "Sorry! Not really though!" I heard Namjoon groan in annoyance through the wall as I jumped on my bed.

I fixed my hair and took a quick swift of my armpits, making sure that I don't smell bad, which might be a little extra for me since I'm about to be on an important phone call.

I opened my laptop and pressed the FaceTime icon app, open it up on my screen. I pressed the name 'Jiminie🥺💕' and started to call him.

The call started to ring and ring and ring, over and over again. A small part of me started to become nervous and worried.

Maybe he is asleep or maybe I should've texted him first instead of just calling him or Maybe I should've done it in the morning!

Then, the call answered and sleepy Jimin popped up on my computer screen. "Hey, Yoongi..." he mumbled

"Hey Jimin." I smiled, trying to contain my cool and not go crazy because of how Jimin's cute looks with his messy hair.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, noticing how tired Jimin looked and sounded.

"Yeah." He yawned and rubbed his eyes, "but I didn't want to miss your call. So..I'm fine."

"I should've texted you. I didn't want to interrupt your sleep." I mentally facepalmed myself, regretting what I did.

"It's okay. I don't mind talking to you..." Jimin sat his phone up and laid on his side, still facing the phone.

"Well, you might not have to be on the phone for long..."

"How come?.."

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"I'm all ears..." Jimin smiles at me with half-lidded eyes.

"You know, we have been getting close to each other lately and..." I started, slowly easing my way. "I was thinking that maybe we should-you know, try again..."

Try again?
Are you fucking stupid?
I should've said something else!
He probably doesn't know what I meant

"Try again?.. Do you mean that we should try dating again?"

"Yeah.." I nod my head awkwardly, "So, what do you say?"

"Yoongi... I would love to, but..." Jimin looked down and bit his lip. "I don't know if you are serious about being in a relationship. I want to be with somebody who I proud to be with me and doesn't keep secrets from me..."

"I will do better than the last time. I promise."

"How will you do it?" He asked, not sounding convinced by my statement.

"I'll show you, but I need an answer from you."

"So..."

I waited for Jimin to answer, watching his facial expressions. He seemed like he was debating on what his answer was going to be.

Then, he finally answered. "I guess we can try again.." He blushed.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I promise that the others will be a bit longer than how this one is.