(Յ)

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

• Yoongi is still stuck on how Jimin almost killed himself because of him.

Flashback of how Jimin and Yoongi became friends, they met in 3rd grade. Yoongi was bullied and Jimin helped him.

• Flashback still: Yoongi stops being friends with Jimin, once he sees him and Taemin kissing each other. Not knowing the true story behind it.

• Present time: Jimin takes his normal seat beside Yoongi and gets kicked out of it by Taemin. Taemin was beating on Jimin, but Yoongi stopped him.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

I hold Mark up by the collar of his shirt. I don't know why but I couldn't stand to watch him beat on Jimin like that.

"What the fuck Suga?! Why are you holding me back?! Let me beat that little weak f*ggot up?!" He started to struggle, trying to get out of my grip

"He didn't even do anything to you, Mark, you just did that for no reason." I glared at him, he was making me so mad.

"Suga, we always beat on him. What's the fucking difference now!" He yells at me, staring me in the eyes

"Didn't we promise never to question what I do? Because if you really wanna fucking question me, then you might as well fucking fight me, Mark!" I let the collar of his shirt go and push him back.

Everyone in the class was looking at me and Mark. My hands formed into a fist and I stared him in the eyes. Mark's eyes widened and he looked down.

"N-Nevermind...I'm sorry Suga...." He went back to his seat.

"Both of you out of my classroom this instant!!! I do not tolerate bully, especially in my classroom." The teacher yells at us and points towards the door

I walk out of the room and slammed the door. I was walking to the office to go and receive a detention slip, but I noticed someone sitting in front of (I assume) their locker, in a ball form, crying their eyes out.