(Յգ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Spring break comes around the corner and everyone goes on a trip to a resort.

•   They all get to their assigned room and get ready for the night. Except for Yoongi, who just wants to sleep for the rest of the night.

•   At the last minute, Jimin decided that he wants to stay there to 'sleep', when he wanted to talk to Yoongi.

•   Jimin is starting to realize that he had feelings for Yoongi, but he isn't accepting his feelings for him.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

=======================
𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

A few days later

T A E M I N

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Jimin, nuzzling my nose into his neck. "Good morning, Jimin." What I didn't realize was that Jimin's body was trembling in my hands.

I looked up at his face, concerned about him and confused about why he was trembling. His eyes were closed and seemed to be sleeping, but what is he dreaming about that is causing him to shake like this?

"C-Choose?.." Jimin mumbled, "I don't wanna choose.." He cried in his sleep, squirming around in my hold.

What is he talking about?
Choose?
Choose what?

I didn't know what else to do, but I started to shake him. "Jimin, wake up!"

Not too long, Jimin woke up. "Huh? What...What's going on?" He questioned with a panicky voice. His eyes darted around the room and his breathing was quick.

I caressed his face and gently pressed my head against his, "Are you okay?" His eyes finally met mine and slowly nodded, but his breathing was out of control still.