(Յօ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

(WARNING: ANGST)

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Yoongi talks about how he is upset about Jimin being with Taemin, but he thinks that it is for the best.

Yoongi admits how Irene is closest, who has just transferred back to their school.

Yoongi feels like he needs to fix his mistakes, which is going to talk to Mark and Jackson. He apologized for what he did and they forgave him.

Yoongi also confessed how he lied about Mark and Jackson leaving the group.

Alright! Now that you guys are all caught up, it's time to get back into the story.
Remember I will see you at the end.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

"Are you ready?" Jin asked, while he followed me to my locker.

I unlocked my locker and opened it. I pulled my science books out, "For?" I questioned, not understanding his question as I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

Jin answered, "The dance~" My mouth made an 'o' shape, remembering that the dance was coming up very soon, "I forgot about that!"

"Has Taemin asked you to be his date yet?" Jin asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me with a goofy grin on his lips.

I closed my locker and sighed, "Not yet, but I hope he does." Even though me and Taemin have been dating, we haven't talked about the dance before.

Suddenly, I noticed that Jin had a weird smile on his face, which made me question him, "What's with the face?"

"Look behind you." He pointed out, which made me want to turn around.

So, I turned around to see what Jin was talking about. I saw Taemin standing behind me with his hand behind his back. "Hey, Taemin. What are you-" Before I could finish my sentence, Taemin pulled out a red rose and held it out in front of me.