(շՑ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Yoongi was saved by Jimin and got fixed up by a doctor, who came by his house. Everyone (Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook) came over there to check up on Yoongi.

Jimin slipped into little space after stressing about Yoongi and if he was ever going to wake up again.

Yoongi takes the opportunity to cut terms off with Jimin, wanting to protect him. He didn't like how he had to make that decision, but he did it only for Jimin's safety.

Now that y'all are caught up, let's get into this chapter. Remember, I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

(Trigger warning, if you don't like angst stuff, pls skip to the end and I'll just let you know what happens in the next chapter when it gets published)

A week later

J I M I N

"Hyung?" Jungkook softly called out from my doorway. I didn't reply to him as I continued to face my back towards him with the cover hiding my whole body under it.

I could hear the sound of Jungkook's footsteps coming towards my bed, "Hyung..." He repeated, but I still didn't reply to him.

I felt my bed go down a bit, which let me know Jungkook is sitting on my bed, "Hyung... You need to come back to school, otherwise, the principal will give you a punishment."

I slowly sat up and turned towards him, "J-Jiminie doesn't wanna go to school..." I whined, while my bottom lip quivered.

"Is it because of Yoongi?"

"Mhm..." I nodded and looked down my lap, balling my hands up as I held onto the cover. I pushed back the lump in my throat, not wanting to cry anymore.

"Come here..." Jungkook opened his arms out to me, motioning me closer to him. I went over to him and shoved my face into his chest.