(Տօ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoongi and Jimin go on a date together, where Yoongi's parents and Jimin's mother was present. He tells them that he is in love with Jimin, which brought him closer to his goal. Jimin finds out who sent those people to hurt Yoongi.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟘

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

"Summer Time!" Hoseok cheered running out of the school door. He ran down the steps, quickly, yet, cautiously. He goes over to the grass and rolled into it, smiling happily.

"No more school!" Jin stretched and threw his hands up in the air as he did so.

"No more homework," Namjoon added, throwing all of his old homework into the nearest garbage can.

"No more stress," Taehyung added, jumping on Jungkook's back with his boxy smile on display for everyone to see it.

"And now, we get to go home and sleep all day long." Yoongi speeding up his pace, showing that he was ready to get home and sleep.

I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back to me, "Or we can have fun sleepovers."

"Which reminds me!" Hoseok snaps his fingers and gets off the ground before he comes over to us, "Are y'all going to Taemin's party tonight?"

"Um..." I frowned, "I didn't think that he wanted me to go."

"Of course does. He wants all of us to go, including you two."

"Both of us?" Yoongi questioned, confusedly. Namjoon nods his head confirming what Hoseok said was true.

I looked at Yoongi, waiting for him to say something. He didn't, but just stared back at me. Maybe he wants me to decide.

I looked at Hoseok, "I guess we could go."

"Great! Then, I'll see you all there." After that, we all started to walk in different directions as he headed to our vehicles.