(յՑ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

But before we do that, I'm giving a quick trigger warning. (I might as well just say that every chapter🤣). Anyway, please skip down to Jungkook's and Yoongi's point of view, if you don't like the thought/mention of these topics:
Hospitals, Death, or Suicide.

Now, let's get you guys caught up.

~ 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 ~

   Namjin: Jin doesn't know how to feel about the woman's confession and lashes out on Namjoon, but quickly apologizes after.

•   Taekook: Taehyung and Jungkook spend some time together, not long until Taehyung accidentally walks in on Jungkook in the shower. He decided to tease Jungkook, but he didn't expect Jungkook to tell Tae to kiss him.

•   Yoonmin: Yoongi has been worried about Jimin and finally goes to visit him. When he does, he sees Jimin's eomma. Not only that, he sees Jimin getting rushed to the hospital.

Now that you are all caught up, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

Darkness. All I can see is darkness. It's like I was surrounded by it. That was until I heard something in the distance, "Jimin..." I could hear someone calling out my name, but I felt so far away from it.

I moved towards the voice, but it felt like it was getting farther away, yet, it felt like I was near it. I began to run towards it a bit, "Jimin!" As I got closer, I noticed a light appearing in front of me, as if it was a door. I felt myself jump into the light.

After I did that, I immediately felt my body jolt and my eyes snapped open.

"Hyung!" When my eyes opened, I was brought to a bright and white room. I squinted my eyes and brought my hand up, shielding my eyes from the light.