(Յկ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Let's see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Jimin feels himself slowly slipping into little space as he thinks about how he was making Yoongi feel.

- He heard that Yoongi left with Namjin, just so he could wrap his head around everything.

- Jin plans on helping Yoongi feel happy by having him and Namjoon take Yoongi out on a fun trip.

Now that we are caught up, let's start!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"Yoongi, get up! Today is a new day." Namjoon shouted from the other room, which woke me from my slumber.

I groaned, already feeling annoyed with having to get up.

So, I put my pillow over my head to shield out Namjoon's voice. I slowly drifted back to sleep.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy fall on top of mine, which caused me to immediately throw it off of me. "Ouch!" I move the pillow off of my head and check to see what it was. Of course, it was Namjoon!

"Why did you do that?..."

Namjoon sighed and got up from the floor, "Because we need to get going, but we are waiting for you."

I raised my eyebrow, "Waiting for me? How are you waiting for me with all of those hickies on your neck?" I questioned, while pointing at the visible hickies that were on his neck.

"What?" Namjoon showed a confused expression on his face before he headed into my bathroom, looking in the mirror to check his neck.

"Damnit Jin." I heard him curse from the bathroom.

After that, he leaves the bathroom and comes over to my bed. "Fine. You get 10 more minutes to sleep. Then, we are leaving."

A satisfied smile formed on my lips as I laid back down and got comfortable again, "Don't have to tell me twice."

• • •