(ՅԴ)

Welcome back, My Fighters💜
Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Jimin reads the letter that Yoongi gave him and started to think about if he could face Yoongi after reading the letter.

They are planning a birthday party for Hoseok and are giving him space, since he lost his grandma.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

"Careful! Don't drop the cake." Jungkook cautiously advised, while he carried the last three chairs into the house.

"I'm sorry that you decided to give me the cake, knowing that I can be clumsy sometimes," I whined with a little pout. I carefully carried the cake to Hoseok's front door.

"How about we switch- I'll take the birthday cake and you carry the chairs?"

I kicked the back of his leg and frowned, startling him, "You know that I can't do that!"

I refuse to have to deal with a chair. They don't like me! I could casually sit down and end up on the floor for some weird reason. Like, I've never wanted to fight an object as much as I do with this chair!!!!

"Then, please do not drop it." Jungkook used his free hand to knock on the door, before quickly holding the chairs that were about to fall out of his hands.

Taehyung opened the door, letting us come inside Hoseok's house.

"Please take the cake from Jimin," Jungkook spoke with a struggling voice, while putting the chairs down.

I scoffed and turned the cake away from Taehyung and Jungkook, "I can handle it!"

"Put it over there on the table." Taehyung pointed over to the circular table.

I made a 'hmph' sound and started to head towards the table, "You see, I got it-" I looked back at them as I continued to walk to the table, but I tripped over the legs from one of the chairs that were already at the table.