(շգ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Jimin stops going to school after him and Yoongi stopped interacting with each other. He fell into little space after stressing about Yoongi.

He gets convinced one coming back, but noticed a big change with his friend group.
Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yoongi sat away from their table with a girl, who is always with Yoongi nowadays.

Jimin tried to talk to Yoongi, but Yoongi shuts him down. Jimin runs off into the janitor's closet and Taemin comes to comfort him.

Jimin thinks about what Yoongi told him and considered moving on from Yoongi. So, he kisses Taemin.

Alright! Now that you guys are all caught up, it's time to get back into the story.
Remember I will see you at the end. Also, this is a double update. Hope you will enjoy these.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

A few more days later

Y O O N G I

"Hey, Yoongi." I spun around in my spinning chair to see who was at my door. "Hey, Irene." I greeted her with a smile.

I'm glad to see Irene again. You are probably wondering who Irene is to me. Well, she is my best friend. I've known her for years, like way before I meet Jimin. She recently transferred to our school a few weeks ago and we have been inseparable ever since her return.

She closed the door behind her and sat on my bed, "So, how are you doing?"

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, "Not that good."

"Is it about Jimin?" She got up and came up behind me, placing her hands on my shoulder and rubbing them in comfort.

"Yeah..."

"What happened?"

"I heard that he is dating Taemin..."