(կԴ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
{THERE ARE 4 CHAPTERS LEFT}
Anyway, Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoongi and Jimin go on a picnic date, enjoying each other's company. They spend a wonderful time in the sun, but Yoongi gives him a silver ring that represented their relationship and the hope of their relationship will become better than better

Little did Jimin know, the inside of the ring had the word 'Promise' curved into it.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

A few more days later

J I M I N

"You're such a tease~" Yoongi smirked as he carried me to his bedroom, holding me up by my thighs. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his shoulders.

"And what are gonna do about it, Hyung?~" I teased, leaning in closer to his face. I could feel his breath brush over my lips.

"I'm gonna show you." Yoongi pressed his lips against mine, before putting me down onto my feet. Yoongi reached for the doorknob, which was behind me.

Then, I snapped back into reality and stopped his hand. "Let's not go in there yet." I blushed, realizing how unfocused I've become.

"Why not?" Yoongi looked confused, clearly not understanding what I meant.

"Well, i-it's hard to explain.."

"Can you explain it once we are in my room?"

"Not when you're like-" I looked down at his sweatpants, noticing his problem was showing itself through his sweatpants. "-that.."

"What do you mean? You don't like it?" Yoongi frowned.

"No. No! That's not what I meant." I caressed his face, "Don't think that."