(կյ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back!

Sorry to have to say this,
but this story is ending soon🥺
But it's okay, My Fighters!
We still have some time together.
So, let's make it count and enter back into the story.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

They got spend the last day separately, wanting to get some alone time together.

Taemin goes off to do bowling with Irene and Suho, while Yoongi and Jimin go play basketball.

Jimin tells Yoongi why he must've seemed upset, which was because of him and Taemin's break up.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

I was in the middle of eating my lunch, when I noticed Taemin walk past the lunchroom with a large crowd of people following him.

I already know why there's a big crowd following Taemin through the school. All of those students were either fans of our relationship or people that hated that I was with Taemin.

They are asking him questions that regarded our current situation. Like...:

'What happened between you and Jimin?'
'Why did you guys break up?'
'Who cheated?'
'Are you guys friends?'

And some of them were saying things like:

'You deserved better'
'Jimin was a terrible boyfriend'
'You should've just cheated on him'

They said other things that hurt me to the core and I don't want to repeat what they said.

But I realized that I have to deal with Taemin ignoring me and everyone at school, who is bad mouthing me and twisting the situation up.

"Taemin..." I sighed and looked down at the table, lowering my head down a bit.

"Hey, guys!" Hoseok happily greeted me, while the rest of our group sat down at the lunch table.