(կգ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
{TWO CHAPTERS LEFT}
(Warning: mention of blood and violence in this chapter)
ANYGAY- Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoongi takes Jimin to the park, where they first met. Taking him down memory lane, which brought tears to Jimin's eyes. They visit the school, where their friendship ended originally. Talking about their feelings.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"Hey, Yoongi."

"Hello, Mrs.Park and Jimin." I looked around, completely confused. "What are you two doing here?... All dressed up?" I asked, looking them both up and down, noticing that they were both wearing formal outfits.

"My mom thought that-" Jimin started to say, but his mom interrupted him. "Jimin thought that it would be a great idea, if we had dinner today. We are here to pick you up."

"Pick me up? Where are we going?"

"Well, we and your parents are having dinner at one of your favorite places to eat at, of course."

"Wait, what?" My eyes grew big as I looked back at them.

Geez! A guy sleeps for an hour and is already thrown into some shit. I didn't even know that my parents knew this and they didn't even tell me about it. Ugh!

"They didn't tell you?"

"No...They didn't." I looked down, hoping that this wasn't real.

"Oh, well, go get dressed and we will be in the car waiting for you."

"Okay.." Mrs. Park headed to the car and Jimin stood in front of me.

Jimin placed his hand on mine, "Sorry for not telling you ahead of time." He apologized, sounding a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine. You didn't do anything wrong." I caressed his face to reassure him.