(յշ)

Welcome back 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
It has been a while, but you know
GOTTA GET GOOD GRADES
Anyways, I hope you guys are excited for this chapter, because I sure am

~ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Jin finds out that his grandma is trying to kick him out of his father's house. Jin calls Namjoon crying and tells him that he needs him to come over quickly. Namjoon hurried over to his house and comforts Jin.

•   Taehyung feels bad for insulting Jungkook and is uncomfortable about sitting next to Jungkook in silence. He ends up having to stay over Jungkook's house while they try to get Brooklyn out of Taehyung's house. Jungkook and Taehyung lift the mood up a bit.

•   Yoongi and Jimin were making out together on the stairs. Taemin threatens Yoongi to stay away from Jimin. Yoongi slips up and calls Jimin his boyfriend, which caused him to ask him out.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

=======================
𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

⚠️WARNING⚠️
⚠️IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY⚠️
⚠️HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE⚠️
⚠️SKIP TO JUNGKOOK'S POV⚠️
💜Lots of love to my fighters💜

N A M J O O N

Me and Jin aren't coming to school today. Jin wasn't in the best mood to come to school and I don't trust the thought of him being by himself.

So, we just stayed at his house. If only I knew what was wrong with him or what the hell even happened to him.

Actually...
What happened to Jin?

I looked over at Jin's sleeping body. My heart was hurting too much, seeing him cry and continue to shake.  Luckily, I was able to calm him down to where he was able to fall asleep last night.

Right now, I'm softly caressing his face. His puffy eyes and red glossy lips made me just want to break down into tears. I hate seeing Jin hurt.

Suddenly, the door opened. Revealing Jin's dad. I wave at him before speaking.

"Hey, Mr.Kim."

"Hey, Namjoon." He looked at Jin with a worried look on his face.

"Is my son okay?" His dad asked as he stared at his sleeping son. I shrug my shoulders, not knowing what to say.

"I don't know. All I know is that he was crying about something." After I said that, Jin's dad got quiet and just sat there with a guilty expression

"Jin....his grandmother..."

"What about his grandma?" I asked, feeling a bit curious.

"She's...She's relocating Jin, somewhere across town. Meaning that he is gonna have to go to another school." When I heard those words leave his mouth, I felt like my whole world was falling apart

...Jin...
...H-He's leaving...

"W-Why?" I stuttered out, trying to contain the sadness that was threatening to escape from my body