(կՏ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Just wanted to say, that there are 5 more chapters left of this story, along with the Epilouge😭 Sad, I know, Anyway, let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Yoongi explains the situation to Jimin and why he said what he said. Jimin was hurt by what he discovered, but was glad that Yoongi admitted it.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"Hey, guys." I greeted my group of friends as I walked into the music room and closing the door behind me.

They all turned and looked at me. Some of their eyes grew big as if they've seen a ghost. Some of their jaws dropped, surprised to see me. "Suga?" Bambam questioned.

"Yep. It's me." I chuckled at their reactions.

I haven't seen the guys for the last 4-5 months. I've been really distant with them, but they would sometimes check up on me. I didn't really reply because I had my own things going on, so I'm not surprised that they are shocked to see me after everything.

I walked over to all of them and received a hug from everyone in the room before we all sat down in a circle, "It's been a while since the last time that we've seen you."

"Yeah. It really has." I leaned back in my chair, "I'm sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, but I needed some time to process some things..."

"Oh, well, that's very understanding, but we are glad that you are back." Bambam pats my back and smiled at me.

"Yeah, but there are some things that I need to say." I sit on the edge of my seat, wiping my sweaty palms on my sweats.

"Do you all remember when y'all tried to hook me up with some girls and I kept rejecting every one of them?.."

They nodded, "Yeah. We wanted you to be with somebody. Why?"

"Well, I kind of was already with somebody for the most part..."

All of their jaws dropped to the floor as they leaned forward, completely shocked by my news. "You were?"

"What's her name?"

"Yeah. Who is the lucky girl that won our Suga's heart?"

"Yeah and how come we didn't know about her in the first place?

I let a small chuckle escape my lips, which soon turned into a laugh. They gave me questionable looks, confused as to why I was laughing.

"I'm sorry to laugh!" I pretended to wipe a tear from my eyes, "I just think that it's funny that y'all asked the wrong questions."

"Now, I'm confused. We asked every question. What did we miss?"

"You didn't ask me about who he was?"

The room fell silent after I said that, "You're dating a guy?"

"Yeah, but he's not just a guy. I'm dating Jimin." Their jaw dropped farther down after I revealed my boyfriend's name, "I've liked him for a long time and we finally got together."

"You liked him? Since when?" One of them questioned, not looking nor sounding convinced by my information.

"I've liked him when we were younger, but we got together right before y'all continued to bully him in the music room." My tone changed from nice to stern.

"About the bullying part-" Jay started, pulling a chair up and sitting on it. "If you liked him for a long time, then why did you bully him? We only followed along with what you did." He stated, speaking with sass in his tone.

"I was mad at him for something that happened a long time ago and I acted on my emotions in the wrong way." I continued, "Back then, I was terrible to him, but I'm trying to make it right with him."

"But why didn't you tell us before?" Bambam asked, frowning.

I looked down, "I was afraid of you all judging me." I muttered loud enough for them to hear, while I started to feel embarrassed.

"You were afraid...of us judging you?"

Bambam lets out a sigh and leaned back, "We all were afraid of you judging us!" My eyes grew big, confused about what they meant by that.

"What do you mean?"

Bambam explained to me, "Some of us are bi, gay, pansexual, and a lot more, but we just thought that you would judge us."

"Or hurt us..." Beomgyu mumbled from behind BamBam.

That sucks to hear that. My own group was afraid of me judging them. I wish that I could go back in time and slap myself into being good before this all happened😭

"I'm sorry about that.."

"It's fine and we're sorry for continuing to bully Jimin." Jay apologized, while the others nod their heads in agreement.

"We will apologize to him, if he is okay with hearing us out?"

"I'll let him know and tell you what he says." I smiled.

"So, are we good now?"

"Yeah."

(I don't really know if this chapter was good, but I'll try to do better next time)