(կկ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.
~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoongi plans for when he was going to tell everyone about his relationship. Jimin calls Yoongi in the middle of his plans, demanding to get affection and cuddles. Before they could do that, Yoongi invited Mark and Jackson over to talk.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

"Can we come in?" Mark asked, politely.

"Sure?" I answered, making it sound like I was answering a question.

I have no idea why Mark and Jackson are here and why they've appeared all of a sudden. Like, I wanted to cuddle and spend some time with Yoongi before Taehyung and Jungkook come back here.

But I guess that I can wait for a little bit. I still need to figure out why they are here and the quicker that I do that, the quicker that I could get my cuddles and maybe some kisses~

"I wasn't expecting you two to be here." I closed the door behind them and leaned against it. I glared at Yoongi, waiting to hear what he was about to say.

Now that I think about it, how the fuck did Yoongi invite them to my house? I could've just turned them away! Ugh! They're lucky that I'm too curious to know why they are here!

Yoongi gulped and looked away from me, "I'm sorry for inviting them here without telling you. I just felt like there are somethings that I need to tell you, before anything else happens."

"Which is?" I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head to the side a bit.

Yoongi goes over to the couch and sat down across from Mark and Jackson, "Remember when I told you that... I kicked Jackson and Mark out of my group because of their relationship?"

"Yeah, which was wrong. But why?" I crossed my arms and sat down beside him.

Of course, I remember when he told me that he kicked Jackson and Mark out of his group because of their relationship. It pissed me off, but I don't want to dwell on the past.

Obviously, he has something to say about it, since he brought it up. He probably apologized to them for what he did.

"Well, I lied about that."

What?
That was no what I was expecting

I frowned, "You did?... W-Why would you do something like that?"

Yoongi leaned forward and looked down at the ground, "I lied because I was scared of telling everyone about us."

"Yoongi, I knew that already. But why would use that?" I turned towards him and emphasized, feeling hurt by this reveal.

"I honestly don't know..."

"You don't know?" I asked, "If we are starting new, I would like to know why you used that as a way to not come out?"

He sighed, "I did it because I thought that you would give up on trying to force me to come out if I told you that."

"Alright, I understand that. I also understand that you don't want to come out to everyone, but I just need to know one thing."

"Why can't you tell me who is behind everything?" I asked, "I want us to move forward with you, but I still don't know who is stopping us from being happy together."

This whole thing slipped my mind after we broke up, but now that we are talking about it again, I have something's that I want to say and that I want to know.

"I can't do that Jimin... They don't want me to tell you, unless they would come for you and I don't want you to get hurt." Yoongi shook his head and sat up, "I would never want to put you in harm's way, which is why I can't reveal who is behind it and why I kept making excuses and lies."

The person or the group of people that left Yoongi to die is still unknown, which is frustrating to me, but I can't force him to tell me. Even though I should, he seems very serious about wanting to protect me and I can't do anything about it.

I just want all of this to stop, so I could finally be happy with Yoongi... Maybe he'll deal with them on his own.

That's all I could really hope for right now

"I'm sorry for not telling you about it before, but I wanted you to know that before anything else could happen." Yoongi holds my hand, while using his thumb to rub the back of my hand.

"Jimin..." Mark asked, staring at me. "How do you feel everything?"

"I feel like I should be pissed and frustrated about this whole situation, but..." I sighed and looked at everyone, "After everything that has happened..., I won't force you to do something that you don't want to do."

"Even though you got jumped because of whoever is behind it and I would love to know who it is, so we could be done with them and their bs." I exhaled and smiled at him, "I'm glad that you told me though.."

Yoongi could've kept this from me for years and I would've been in the dark about it, but I'm truly happy that he did tell me.

"I'm just a little hurt that you lied about it." My smile dropped after that.

"I know and I shouldn't have done that. I was just scared, but I won't keep anything else from you. I promise."

"Besides the identity of the asshole who hurt you?"

"Besides that, I will be honest with you."