(կճ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoongi tells his friends that he isn't interested in anyone, because he is interested in a guy. They were completely shocked by this, but supported him. Jimin found out about this, especially when they all apologized to him.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"This is amazing..." Jimin lets out a relaxed sigh, before laying down next to me on the soft and big cover that separated the grass and us from touching.

Today I decided to take Jimin to the park for our first date. I remembered that I promised to take him out on a date along time ago.

(Referring to the time Yoongi first found out about Jimin's little space)

So, I planned a picnic for us on a hill by a big tree. We had a basket, which was full of food, drinks, and an extra cover in case we get cold.

"It is."

He let his hands rest on his chest, "You know what's crazy..." Jimin turned his head to the side, looking over at me.

"What?"

"I still can't believe that I got on a motorcycle." Jimin giggles cutely. "I was so scared!"

"You didn't need to be, because I would've kept you safe." I brought his hand down from his chest and held it, smiling warmly at him.

"So, if I would've jumped off the motorcycle, would you try to save me?"

"Of course." I retorted sarcastically, "I would definitely jump off of my motorcycle and save you, if that were to happen."

"Mhm. Alright, let's go and do it." Jimin had a serious look on his face before he got up and was about to head over to my motorcycle.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his leg, "No. we are not doing that."

Jimin's serious face turns into a smile, "I'm just joking!" He laughed before he sat down and laid beside me.

I rolled my eyes at him before looking up at the sky. Different colored birds flew past the white and fluffy clouds that were slowly moving in the light blue sky. The wind was blowing, but it blowing smoothly.

Everything was peaceful and relaxing. Nothing could ever ruin this moment that I'm in with Jimin. Nothing, but I do have something that could make this moment even greater than before.

"Hey..." Jimin suddenly speaks, looking over at me. "Thanks for taking me on this date.." He runs his finger up my arm, smiling. "This feels..." He moves his hand to mine and puts his small, yet adorable, hand onto of mine, "...nice."

I moved my hand and intertwined our hands together, "I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

"Back then, we never really come out together. We normally stayed inside and hung out together, but..." Jimin turned on his side and laid his head on my shoulder as he sighed, "Don't get me wrong, I don't mind staying inside. I just..."

"You wanted people to see us together.." I finished his sentence.

"Yeah..." Jimin mumbled, hiding his face in the crook of my neck, "But I'm glad that we are out here." I could feel him smiling into my neck after he said that.

"Jimin," I sit up and moved my legs to where I was sitting on them, "I need to show you something."

"What is it?" He questioned, sitting up and doing the same thing.

I dug in my pocket and pulled out two rings. I slipped one onto my finger and held the other one in the palm of my hand. I used my other hand to hold onto Jimin's hand, "I wanted to give you this."

Jimin's cheeks were flushed with red, "W-Wait, hyung. Don't you think that we are too young for-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I interrupted him. "I'm not proposing to you." I chuckled, "Well, not right now." Jimin's face grew redder from my comment.

"Anyway, since we are starting our relationship over, I thought that we should do it right."

"But Yoongi..."

I interrupt him, "I know that I have brought a lot of negativity into your life and I know that a simple 'sorry' won't fix anything, but...I hope that I can show you that I do love you and how important that you are to me."

"I know..." Jimin looks down, "I know, but I still want us to be public with everyone.." He turned himself away from me, "I don't want to feel like a burden..."

I gently turned him towards me, "You won't. I promise that I will tell people about us, which is why I'm giving us matching promise rings. This is for me to show you that I'm taking this relationship seriously, along with your feelings. I hope that maybe this will be the beginning of something new and beautiful between us instead of disgusting and ugly."

"Are you sure that you want to do this? This is a big step?"

"Well, do you believe in me?" Jimin nods his head, "So, will you accept this ring?"

Jimin smiles and nods his head again, "Yes."

"