(Յճ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back!

Just wanna warning you guys about how death might be mentioned in this. Please skip ahead to Chapter 37, if talking about death is triggering.

Anyway, Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Taekook finally revealed themselves to Jimin, even though it was an accident.

Yoongi enters the classroom late, but acts differently. He wasn't being rude to the teacher, which surprised everyone. Also, he changed his hair color to mint.

He mentioned how he saw Jimin's text message and his letter, which made Jimin feel realized that he wasn't be ignored. Then, Yoongi handed him a letter.

Now that we are caught up, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

A few class periods later

J I M I N

"I need to read this," I mumbled to myself.

I walked through the hallway, going straight to my locker. I unlock my locker and opened it, leaving the door open. I stood close to my locker, before I pulled out the note.

I unfolded the note and started to read, finally not having to worry about somebody else noticing me.

~ The beginning of the note ~

Dear Jimin,
I just want to start by saying that I saw your letter and text message. I completely understand why you felt the way that you do.

For years, I have been treating you poorly, bullying you, and when we finally got together, I pushed you away. After everything that I've done, I feel like I can't be mad at you for feeling the way you do.

However, I will admit that I do not agree that you should've done the stuff that you have done. I would never say this to your face, but I can in this letter. I was deeply hurt whenever you talked about Taemin. You always rubbed in how happy you were with him.