(Յշ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Yoonmin: Taemin and Jimin plan for their dance and Yoongi overheard their conversation. He asked if Jimin was happy and he rubbed it into his face, making Taemin seem better than him. Jungkook sees and confronts Jimin about it.

Jimin gets mad at him and Jungkook repeated what Taehyung said to him: 'You are worse than how Yoongi used to be'

Yoongi tells Namjin, Markson, and his group, that he doesn't want to go to the dance. They convince him to go to the dance.

Now you are caught up with what has happened, let's get this chapter started!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J U N G K O O K

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang and Jimin ran over to the door, while me and Taehyung watched his every move.

He quickly unlocked the door and opened it, revealing Taemin with a bag in his hand.

"Taeminie!" Jimin cheered and jumped into Taemin's arm. Taemin catches him and held him in one of his arms, while the other still held his bag.

Taemin kisses Jimin on the forehead and carried him instead of the house, using his leg to close the door behind him, "Seems like you're in a good mood, Jiminie."

Jimin lays his head against Taemin's chest and closed his eyes, "Jiminie is a-always in a gwod mwod with chu!"

"I'm glad to hear that." Taemin comes over to the couch and greeted us, before placing his bag down beside the couch. I noticed that his prom clothes were inside the bag.

"So, are you guys coming?" Taemin asked, looking over to Taehyung and I as he held Jimin up by his thighs.

"We're coming," Taehyung answered.

Taemin nodded and told us that they will be waiting for us in the car. After that, Taemin and Jimin walked out of the door, leaving me and Taehyung alone on the couch.