(շՏ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Yoonmin: Jimin wakes up in Yoongi's bed, completely confused about where Yoongi is. He goes through the house and searches for him, but feels abandoned when he didn't.

He finds Yoongi smoking in his backyard and Jimin takes his cigarette away from him.
Yoongi mentioned something that happened the night before (referring to how they slept together the night before)

Jimin and Yoongi try to talk to each other about how the day was before. Jimin wants Yoongi to know that he loves him and not Taemin, but Yoongi wants to take some time from their relationship.

Jimin wanted to know the reason behind Yoongi's request, but Jimin lets it go, not wanting to push the conversation any further. So, they decide to discuss another topic, that still hasn't been discussed yet.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"Why do you wanna talk about that?"

Jimin looks down at his lap and nervously began to fiddle with his fingers, "I realized that...we never got to discuss it, plus I've been thinking about it lately..."

"Well," I lean back, preparing for whatever Jimin was about to throw my way, "Ask away."

"First, I wanna talk about why I kicked you out of my hospital room."

Oh yeah. I completely forgot about how Jimin kicked me out of his hospital room, when I was only there to check up on him in the first place. "Yeah, I would like to know why you did that."

"Well, for starters..." Jimin tilts his head up and looks at me with a slightly hurt expression,  "I wasn't ready to see you."

I quirked my eyebrow and crossed my arms, bro understanding what Jimin meant by that, "What do you mean?"

"I was afraid of hurting any more than I already was and I was still mad at you for how you were treating our relationship. That's why I-" I put my hand up, interrupting what he was about to say.