(յյ)

Thank you all so much for the votes and I said that I was going to do the face reveal, so that will be at the end of this chapter.

~ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Jimin talks with Mark and Jackson, finding out that Yoongi ended his friendship with Mark and how Mark has been acting through the past 5 days.

•   Jin's grandmother is a big homophobic and insults him. As soon as he was about to call Namjoon, his dad comes in and interrupts him, saying that he needs to talk with Jin.

• Jungkook gets dragged away from Taehyung and yelled at. Taehyung calls him a slut, which pissed him off. Jungkook kicks Taehyung out of his changing room, completely pissed.

•  Jimin appears at Yoongi's House. Yoongi asked Jimin to tell him how he feels about him and Jimin couldn't express it, without showing it. So, he kissed Yoongi.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I N

I cried in the corner of my closet, with my body curled up in a ball. Releasing choked sobs as I could hear my thoughts running through my head.

...Oh my god...
...I couldn't believe it...
...My grandmother is the worst...

-Quick Flashback-

Jin's father sits down on his son's bed. He sits there for a bit as he tries to catch his breath, before he starts to explain to his confused son.

Once he calmed down, Jin's father started to speak. "Listen...Jin..." Seokjin gave his father his full attention

"Your grandma...she's trying to make you move out..." His father spoke, trying to hold his tears back. His voice cracking as he speaks

"What? Why? Dad, you aren't going to let her...Right?" Jin said with a shocked tone in his voice

"My arms are tied son....I-I can't help Jin. I can't let her expose me to my secret, but I don't wanna lose you, son." Jin felt like his world was breaking apart and he felt like his heart was breaking along with it.