(յգ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back!
Let's see what happens next.

(Another warning guys😭 Abuse and homophobic comments will be mentioned in this chapter)

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

   Namjin: Namjoon goes to the cemetery to pick Jin up. Jin tells him that he was there to talk to his mother and he expressed his feelings about it. Namjoon is glad that Jin is doing so, but he hopes that Jin will be able to do the last step of grief.

•   Taekook: Jungkook gets mad at Taehyung for not sticking up for him and Jimin against Yoongi. Taehyung tells Jungkook that he isn't being fair to Yoongi. Jungkook replies and says anyone deserves it that acts like Yoongi, which offended Taehyung in a way.

•   Yoonmin: Jimin wakes up in a hospital and sees everyone there for him. When Yoongi enters, he tells him that he doesn't want him to be there. Jungkook steps up and pushed Yoongi away from Jimin. Yoongi makes a note and asks Namjoon to give it to Jimin, on a quest to fix his relationship.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

3 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

J I M I N

"I'll be right back sweetheart." My mom gets up and moves my bangs up, placing a gentle kiss on my head.

"Okay," I replied softly, before closing my eyes, drifting to sleep.

Until, I hear the sound of someone knocking on my room door, which caused me to open my eyes and look over to the door. "Come in!" I announced loudly, giving anyone permission to come in.

Two people entered my room. One with some flowers and the other had a small container, which carried a sweet smell with it. "Namjoon? Jin? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see them here after what happened last time.