(ՅՅ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! This week will be a triple post, so be ready. Now, let's get it!!!

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: On the night of the dance, Taemin picks Jimin up and takes him to the dance. They all are having a good time, which was good until the called out, who the king and queens were.

Turned out that there were two kings instead of a king and queen, which were Jimin and Taemin. They got to dance together in front of everyone.

Yoongi goes to the dance with Irene, since her boyfriend was sick. They have a good time until Yoongi sees Jimin and Taemin dancing in front of them. After that, he gets mad and leaves the gym. Jimin followed him and provoked him.

Now that we are caught up, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

A few days later

J I M I N

"Taemin..." I mumbled softly, looking up at my boyfriend with slightly opened eyes.

Taemin grabbed the remote and pauses the movie that we were watching. Then, he looked down at me, "Yes?"

"I'm a bit tired and I just wanna go to sleep..." I rubbed my eyes, released a small yawn.

"Oh, okay." He smiles before sitting up and picking me up from the couch, carrying me upstairs to my room.

He quietly opened my door, not wanting to disturb the sleeping Jungkook and Taehyung, who was cuddling with each other.

He cautiously walked to my bed before laying me down onto my bed, "I'll see you later." I gave a small nod as I pulled my cover-up to my chest. Taemin smiled and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

After that, he got his things and left my house, without waking Taekook. I laid in my darkroom, only hearing Taekook's soft snores.

I should be sleeping right now, but there's something that I need to get off of my chest. I can't hold it in anymore.

Ever since the dance, I've started to feel guilty about everything that has happened between me and Yoongi. Especially when Jungkook told me about his conversation with Namjoon and Yoongi.