(կօ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

They all go watch a movie together, but after the movies, Taemin takes Jimin to the side and tells him that he wanted to go on a breakup.

•   He feels like Jimin doesn't seem like he wants to be in the relationship anymore.

•   Taemin and Jimin broke up.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"Where are you guys going?" I asked, noticing Namjoon and Jin had their towels with them, along with trunks and goggles.

"Me and Jin are going to the pool," Namjoon stated, brushing his hair back with his hands.

"And you?" I asked Jungkook, noticing that they weren't wearing the same things as Namjoon and Jin.

Taehyung wore a black jacket, sweatpants, and some white Adidas. Jungkook wore his black sweatshirt with white strings on it he had grey sweatpants and black vans. "Taehyung and I are heading into the arcade."

Suho and Irene stated, "We are going bowling."

"I'll go with you," Taemin speaks up, walking over to their side as he kept his head down. I noticed that Jimin's hand clenched into a ball after Taemin moved from his side.

"We are going to play tennis," Hoseok stated as he rested his tennis racket on his shoulder.

"I'm going to beat you." (W/N) gives a competitive smile to Hoseok. "In your dreams." Hoseok playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"I'm going to play basketball," I stated as I picked my basketball up and held it in front of me. After that, all of the eyes went onto Jimin.

He didn't say what he was going to be doing on our last day here. I noticed that he was supposed to be with Taemin on this day, but I don't think that's gonna happen anymore.