(Ց)

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Jimin admits that he has some feelings for Yoongi still and he calls Jimin "Chimchim", which means something really important to Jimin.

•   Yoongi makes a promise to protect Jimin

•   Jimin informed that he had a bruise on his side and Yoongi got him to tell him who did it.

•   Jungkook felt terrible after Taehyung told him that their sex was 'alright'

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

T A E H Y U N G

I watch as the younger walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. I look over at my phone, noticing what time it was, it's 1:59 a.m.

"So bored." I sighed, laying back into the bed. The room still has that sex smell, but it doesn't really bother me.

"That kid knows how to have sex, I'm impressed." Oh, but didn't I just tell him that he was 'alright', that's because he's the first guy that I've had a 'one night stand' with and I don't wanna give him to much credit.

"It's so lonely in here and it's cold now." I pull the cover over my body, trying to get some warmth. But it was still cold, I wish I could lay with someone.

*Ding Ding*

I looked over to notice that my phone vibrated and it was an unread message from 'Brooklyn🙄❤️'

I wanted to roll my eyes in irritation, but I decided to look at the message she sent. You're also probably wondering who Brooklyn is to me. She's my girlfriend. My sexy, horny, overreacting, irritating girlfriend. We met after our first one night stand and basically, you can tell what happened after that.

Brooklyn🙄❤️
Babe!

KingGucci😎
Yes