(շճ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back!
Warning, this chapter mentions blood and some...violent thing in it. If you get triggered by it, don't read after Jimin leaves school. Anyway, Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Yoonmin: Yoongi and Jimin continued their previous conversation about their relationship and the things that they never discussed.

The two males talked about why Yoongi was kicked out of the hospital and why he had a bruise at the bar.

Jimin confessed why he kicked Yoongi out of his hospital room. Yoongi understands his reasons behind it, but he tells Jimin about how he came over to speak to him.

After that, Jimin asked about the bruise that Yoongi had at the bar, along with why he was there. Yoongi tells Jimin that he got into a fight, only to hide the truth from him.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

The next day

J I M I N

"Hey, guys." I greeted everyone as I placed my food tray down on the circular table. They all welcomed me to the table, while I pulled up a chair and sat down. The people that I sit is Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taemin.

Yes. I, Park Jimin, is sitting in the same vicinity as Taemin right now, AFTER he kissed me in front of Yoongi.

Should I still be mad at him? Yes.
Am I still mad at him? Very.
Am I upset that things aren't working out between me and Yoongi? Yes...
Do I think that it is Taemin's fault that me and Yoongi aren't together anymore? No.

At the end of the day, Yoongi has made his decision. Even though, I want to be his and I want him to be mine, it is clear that he has some stuff on his mind.

But, am I gonna find out what's on his mind? Yes! Because I do care a lot about Yoongi and I don't want to lose him. Not again. I'm going to fight for our relationship, but I need to figure out why and what he is trying so hard to protect me from.