𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

Hehe, SURPRISE!
This is the LAST CHAPTER, but it has something that some of you guys have been waiting for! Hope you enjoy💜

{WARNING SMUT! A little kinky and this might be a long chapter. It might not be that good, but I'm will try to get better with these as I go on. So, be prepared!}

=======================
{ 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 }
~•~ 𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 ~•~
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N M I N

"Yoongi~" Jimin called as he entered their bedroom. He walks over to the bed and gently shook his sleeping boyfriend.

"Hm..?" Yoongi hummed, slightly opening his eyes as he looked at Jimin. He was extremely tired and didn't want to be woken up, but he couldn't resist Jimin. Even though, he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

He wouldn't care to miss out on sleep when it comes down to seeing his beautiful boyfriend's cute face every day.

"Do you like my hair?" Jimin asked shyly, waiting for his hyung to respond to him.

Lately, Jimin started to notice that he needs to change his hair color soon, since his old one was starting to bore him. So, he decided to change his hair color to orange and he loves it.

"Yes. You look absolutely stunning, like always." Yoongi yawns, feeling his eyes becoming heavier by the minute.

"I would tell you to sleep in today, but you promised me that we would have our date today." Jimin bopped his nose

"I did?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow in confusion, not being able to think because of how tired he was.

"Yes."

"Fine." He sighed, but turned his body to the side and pulled the cover over his body. "We can leave in a few hours..."

"Okay, you big baby." Jimin chuckled and was about to head back into the kitchen, but came back and climbed into the bed with Yoongi. He gets under the cover.

Immediately, Yoongi crossed his arms around Jimin's waist and held him close, nuzzling his nose into Jimin's neck.

He felt like he was in heaven. Not only does he get to sleep for a bit longer, but he gets to cuddle with Jimin too and get a whiff of his boyfriend's intoxicating smell before he started to fall asleep.

━━━━♡♤♡━━━━

After a few hours of sleeping and cuddling, the couple finally got up and got ready for their evening. They showered, got dressed, and started to discuss their plans for the date.

"So, what are we doing for today?"

"I want to have a date here. I don't want to spend too much money to be fancy and whatnot, but we will go out to see a movie in 30 minutes. Later, we will have dinner here."

"Makes sense." Jimin leans back on the couch and looked at his hyung, "What are we going to while we waste time?"

"Do you..." Yoongi asked, starting to feel nervous, "Do you...want to listen to some of my music before we leave?"